Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information

Name: Uchiha Sasuke
Nickname: The Light Speed Jr, The Noobstar & Obito one eyed one
Grader: Male
Clan: Uchiha

Looks: In Part II, Sasuke has grown noticeably taller over the two and a half years and more muscular. He was first shown wearing a white long-sleeved shirt which was open at the torso, with a smaller version of the Uchiha crest on his collar. He wore black pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees. He also wore a purple rope around his waist, tied in a bow. After battling Deidara, he switched to a sleeveless dark gray shirt. His arm guards were also removed, and he started wearing bandages on his wrists, under which are seals where he stores shurikens. He also wore a cloak with this.
After he encountered and battled Itachi, he reverted to a gray shirt with a raised collar which was unzipped halfway down his chest, similar to the one he wore at the start of Part II, but with shorter sleeves. He also wears blue wrist warmers. He briefly wore an Akatsuki cloak along with this. Another noticeable trait is that, along with this new outfit, Sasuke began letting his hair hang over his eyes.
Overall, Sasuke bears a striking resemblance with Izuna Uchiha.

Personality: n Part II, Sasuke's personality reverted to about the same as when he first met Team 7, although his revenge against Itachi took precedence above all else, including his own life. He also claimed to have cut all ties to his life in Konoha, believing that they were the cause of his weakness, going as far as attempting to kill Naruto, whom he spared in their previous battle, to prove how detached he was. Despite this, Sasuke seemed unwilling to needlessly kill in his quest for revenge,[4] and later when battling Killer Bee and the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox, Sasuke remembered Team Kakashi after witnessing his own team Taka each sacrificing themselves to help him.

Village Info

Village of the Birth: Hidden Leaf
Village of Alliance: Team Taka

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty:

Sharingan: As a member of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke possesses the Sharingan, the clan's Kekkei Genkai. It first developed during Itachi's departure from Konoha after the Uchiha Clan Massacre, but Sasuke would later forget he had activated the Sharingan due to being traumatized by the incident. He was able to reactivate it for the first time during the battle with Haku on the Great Naruto Bridge, and it eventually reached completion during his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End near the end of Part I. It should be noted that when Sasuke reactivated his Sharingan for the first time, his left eye only had one tomoe, while his right eye had two. Sasuke was able to put the Sharingan to good use in Part I after his brief encounter with Rock Lee. Although their fight was ended soon after its start, and Sasuke was unable to see much of Lee's arsenal, what he was able to copy with his Sharingan was utilized for the duration of the Chūnin Exams.

Elements:

Fire - All known -

Water - All known -

Lightning - All known -

Wind - All known -

Earth - All known -

Ninjutsu

Body Flame Technique
Chidori
Chidori Current
Chidori Senbon
Chidori Sharp Spear
Cursed Seal of Heaven
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Snake Authority Spell
Summoning ( Hawk, Snakes & Flea )
Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana
Customs -

Background Info

Being the youngest son of Konoha Military Police Force captain and Uchiha clan head Fugaku Uchiha and his wife Mikoto and named after the father of the Third Hokage, Sasuke grew up in the shadow of his older brother, Itachi Uchiha. Itachi was an acknowledged prodigy who was viewed by the Uchiha clan as a genius, and whose work would further strengthen the bonds between the village and the clan. Sasuke's father in particular took an active interest in Itachi. Itachi, on the other hand, was rather ambivalent and full of oddly conflicting undercurrents, acknowledging Sasuke by taking interest in his progress as a ninja when even their father did not, but spending little quality time with Sasuke. Even after Sasuke enrolled in the Ninja Academy, he was still unable to escape Itachi's shadow. Despite consistently scoring at the top of every class, Sasuke failed to receive any recognition from his father, who defined Sasuke's success only in terms of his older brother. Itachi acknowledged the rivalry Sasuke felt, telling him, "We are brothers. I am the wall you must climb over, so you and I will continue to exist together."
Itachi's relationship with his father deteriorated further after Itachi was questioned by other members of the Uchiha clan regarding the apparent suicide of his best friend, Shisui. As Itachi's behavior became increasingly bizarre, Sasuke's father began spending more time with Sasuke, and began teaching him the Great Fireball Technique, a common family jutsu seen as a sign of coming of age in the Uchiha clan. After only one week of training, Sasuke (age 7 at the time) performed the jutsu in front of his father, proving himself a genius as well in his own right and finally receiving his father's recognition. Sasuke's father told him that he could now proudly wear the clan's emblem on his back. Following this, Sasuke also received a stern warning not to follow in Itachi's footsteps.

Shortly thereafter, Itachi massacred every member of the Uchiha clan, sparing only Sasuke, saying that he was not even worth killing. In addition, Itachi told him, "You've always wanted to surpass me. That's why I'm going to let you live... if you wish to kill me, then hate me, despise me... and by all means flee, cling to your wretched life." Itachi also revealed to Sasuke where the secret meeting place of the Uchiha was hidden, and suggested that Sasuke go there to learn what the true history and purpose of the Sharingan was. He told him that "To awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan, that he had to kill the person he was closest to", and that "When we battle, we should have the same eyes". Sasuke thought he had fainted after this, but later remembered that he had managed to stand back up, awaken his Sharingan, and pursue Itachi. Upon reaching Itachi, he managed to knock off his forehead protector. Itachi was seen shedding a tear as he was picking up the forehead protector. He then proceeded to incapacitate Sasuke, who awoke in the hospital remembering only that which Itachi wanted him to.

Other

Picture:

You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

If is not working here is the link: - -

Battles

Won: N/A
Lost: N/A

~ Replacing my Tsunik bio it got three deaths ~

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
But the rules might have changed and no you don't have 3 tomoe. -_- you have to train to get it first. You have be put under extreme conditions. ~remembers the training with Akiza and shivers~ o_o