Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol why are you mad, mr. posting mastah kaito? i like chinese cartoon donuts too
You're clearly trolling and it's not funny at all. You tried advertising something on this thread which is not following the global rules, which means you'd be automatically kicked from this FC in the first place.

I'm not "mad" either.

OT: Just got a donut.

Last edited:

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
klaus deleted my post? i dont even remember posting in this (ebin dank maymay) thread before. THAT is how bad this thread is.

oh, and im doing this just because this is exactly how i feel like when you trouble me on skype.

e: isnt klaus that one mod from the agk fc

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
klaus deleted my post? i dont even remember posting in this (ebin dank maymay) thread before. THAT is how bad this thread is.

oh, and im doing this just because this is exactly how i feel like when you trouble me on skype.
@Bold: That's clearly different from what you said before.

If you think of it as trouble, then it's a clear misunderstanding on your part. Joke would be the proper term. I don't even know why you would want to make me "feel" what you felt on a public forum, it's clearly not working lol.

r u furious
no

OT: I'm eating a donut.

Last edited:

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am finished eating my donut.
You just injected a handful of WORTHLESS sugar that can KILL if you eat too much of it into your body and successfully managed to destory your body even further, so not only are you doing this act out of pure selfish, disgusting GLUTTONY which is a SIN, but you are also destroying body and taking PLEASURE in it as if you were a MASOCHIST. You are RUINING your health with full intention in doing so.

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You just injected a handful of WORTHLESS sugar that can KILL if you eat too much of it into your body and successfully managed to destory your body even further, so not only are you doing this act out of pure selfish, disgusting GLUTTONY which is a SIN, but you are also destroying body and taking PLEASURE in it as if you were a MASOCHIST. You are RUINING your health with full intention in doing so.
thanks for the info doctor leon