(✿◠‿◠) Definition of Kawaii: The Aya San FC (✿◠‿◠)

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You think something like that would anger me enough to jump off from my chair and tore your stomach open?

Do you think I'm a savage, half-man. . .?
I think that you will bend the knee or else the One True King, Lord Stannis of the House Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm will completely and utterly eradicate you.

Ramsay Bolton

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that you will bend the knee or else the One True King, Lord Stannis of the House Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm will completely and utterly eradicate you.
Is that it? Using your precious ''king'' as a threat? Wave of god knows what house, is your courage so lacking that you need to hide behind a ''king''? You are no knight, you are no noble-man, you are just a mere pawn that the ''king'' tramples upon. Just a loyal dog waiting for it's master to give him a treat and you'll lick his anus if needed.

However, I am not like you. I am not bound by the foolish things such as the title of a king or a knight, those mean absolutely nothing to me. The king is no different from a normal man. Tore his stomach open and a sea of blood will rush out as the last drop of life fades away from his body. Unlike you, I have no desire to be bound by the chains that you call the ''king'' or rather society. I am not a loyal dog, rather I am mad dog chasing cars, thus I am free as opposed to your position.

Your ''true king'' has no meaning to me. If I rape his wife and pull his organs out of his body, he'll die just like any other man. A ''king'' is nothing more than a cowardly, deluded man that hides behind his pawns, using them to save his own life, and thinks that he is actually worth more than said pawns.

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see... I believe that there is art to the act of carnage. Death is the only real thing, everything else created in this world is a lie. Titles, loyalty, words... Nothing more than lies created by the people. In fear of society, in fear of not wanting to be rejected, people lie and construct a new, false face for themselves.

However, in their time of death, a person will show you their true worth, all the little feelings inside they hide with their trickery and false faces will come bursting out to the open as you slowly cut them up, little by little.

Their true colors will be revealed right away. The thing you call ''life'', the thing you call ''hell'' is the same thing. Both wish to stick to material goods and continue to hide their true selfs with lies. Life brings nothing more than suffering, you never can predict what might happen next, what hard-ships might come your way. However, when the blood flows out of a person's body, all that goes away. All those lies, those unneeded suffering, it all fades away.

The blood, the organs that along with the soul escape the prison called ''body'' and ''life'' are extremely colorful. You can see all the bright, beautiful colors painting the floor, the walls, everything. It is indeed beautiful. In other words, it is art.

However, the people of society are blind and don't see the greatness of true art. They call it a gruesome act of murder damned by God, however they are wrong... Oh so very wrong... If God really didn't want us to commit such acts, to release the souls from their prison and create beautiful masterpieces of art with the soul's former organs and blood, he would not have made the blood and the organs so colorful nor would he allow so many slaughters of the bodies of the people across the world, now would he?

Can you understand me now? It is not life that suits the term of ''art'', but rather acts of carnage. And thus, I am an artist, a savior, seeking to save and create beautiful masterpieces, I wish to show them to the world. I wish to make them see the light.