0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

\ ♪Techno FC ♪\

♪What is Techo? ♪
Techno music is a type of electronic and dance music. It emphasizes rhythm and utilizes advancements in music technology and production. It is a mainly instrumental genre, usually reliant on DJ mixes. Techno was developed in and around Detroit, Michigan in the 1980s, and utilizes a myriad of synthesizers, drum machines, multi-tracking, and hardware sequencers. Its main tenets include the use of electronic instruments and the uniformity of a common drum beat.

Techno music uses loop-sequencing and turntables. It also takes advantage of growing technologies with studio effects and futuristic and electronic sounds. Though often strongly mixing melodies and heavy bass lines, techno music relies on pulsing rhythms and follows the typical framework of most Western music. The techno music artist, called a producer, uses his studio as a band or orchestra, mixing the sounds he creates into different rhythms as a band would meld instruments into a non-electronic song.

Techno songs rely on heavy syncopation, and utilize the hard drum beats of hip-hop music. Techno beats have a distinct sound to them, and it is this distinction that produces a distinct techno dance. Multiple drum machines can be used to lay tracks over different tracks to create multi-layered beats. Most techno music songs are in 4/4 time and feature time marked with bass drums on the quarter note and hi-hats every second eighth note.

♪How Old Is Techno? ♪
Techno emerged in Detroit, Michigan in the United States during the mid to late 1980s. The first recorded use of the word techno, in reference to a genre of music, was in 1988. Many styles of techno now exist, but Detroit techno is seen as the foundation upon which a number of subgenres have been built.

♪How Many Types Of Techno Are There? ♪
Ambient house
Ambient techno
Dark ambient
Lounge
Drone music
Illbient
Isolationism
Lowercase
Psybient

Acid breaks
Baltimore Club
Big beat
Breakbeat hardcore
Broken beat
Florida breaks
Hip hop
Nu skool breaks
4-beat

Hardcore breaks
Hi-NRG
Space disco
Italo disco
Nu-disco

Acid jazz
Balearic Beat
Chill out
Dub music
Dubtronica
Ethnic electronica
Moombahton
New age music
Nu jazz
Trip hop

Clownstep
Darkcore
Darkstep
Drumfunk
Hardstep
Intelligent drum and bass
Jump-Up
Liquid funk
Neurofunk
Oldschool jungle
There have been many Techno sub-genres that have been invented over the years. Here is a few to work with:
Ambient house
Ambient techno
Dark ambient
Lounge
Drone music
Illbient
Isolationism
Lowercase
Psybient

Acid breaks
Baltimore Club
Big beat
Breakbeat hardcore
Broken beat
Florida breaks
Hip hop
Nu skool breaks
4-beat

Hardcore breaks
Hi-NRG
Space disco
Italo disco
Nu-disco

Acid jazz
Balearic Beat
Chill out
Dub music
Dubtronica
Ethnic electronica
Moombahton
New age music
Nu jazz
Trip hop

Clownstep
Darkcore
Darkstep
Drumfunk
Hardstep
Intelligent drum and bass
Jump-Up
Liquid funk
Neurofunk
Oldschool jungle

♪Who Invented Techno? ♪
The initial blueprint for techno developed during the mid-1980s in Belleville, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit by Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson, Derrick May (the so-called Belleville Three), and Eddie Fowlkes, all of whom attended school together at Belleville High. By the close of the 1980s, the four had recorded and released material under various guises: Atkins as Model 500, Flintstones, and Magic Juan; Fowlkes simply as Eddie "Flashin" Fowlkes; Saunderson as Reese, Keynotes, and Kaos; with May as Mayday, R-Tyme, and Rhythim Is Rhythim. There were also a number of joint ventures, the most commercially successful of which was "Big Fun," the first single by Saunderson's group Inner City; it was produced by Saunderson, mixed by Atkins, re-edited by Saunderson & May, and co-written by Saunderson with vocalist Paris Grey, and fellow DJs James Pennington and Arthur Forest.

♪Owner ♪ |Thadias|

♪Co-Owner ♪ |No One Yet|

♪Members List ♪
Thadias ~ ♪Owner ♪
Nafan2305 ~ ♪Techno Fan ♪
DecimoBG ~ ♪Techno Fan ♪
Mathias ~ ♪Techno Fan ♪

♪Member Userbar ♪
You must be registered for see images

Code:
[SIZE="2"]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/am143/techno.gif[/SIZE]

Last edited:

-Thad-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trance is a whole lot better but techno is ok aswell, Trancetechno shit is good
Trance and Techno are basically the same thing.
Trance music is subgenre of Techno music. Its linked by the same elements but it changes every day. Therefore the trance music that is widely know with Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, ect is referred to as Trance music, Uplifting trance. U_U

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I finally get to see someone that loves techno as much as me xd

I have like three different YT accounts with like 5-6 different playlists all with techno :3

Mind if I throw up that beautiful banner under my sig? ^_^

-Thad-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I finally get to see someone that loves techno as much as me xd

I have like three different YT accounts with like 5-6 different playlists all with techno :3

Mind if I throw up that beautiful banner under my sig? ^_^
One of the many things I enjoy the most about Techno is that Techno music has a story behind it even though most Techno music doesn't have Lyrics.
That and the fact that there are many different types of Techno to choose from. U_U

Sure thing. The URL is there if you want it. U_U