♥theory♥ why sakura will have slug sage mode and why obito kamui her ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

do you believe that sakura will have sage mode ?

• yes

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • no

Votes: 20 95.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Tsunade Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hello guys it's me again lady tsunade sama and i hope all of you slept well last night <3

if sakura isn't important then kishi will kill her instead of making obito save her.

sakura will getting slug sage mode because sakura trained so hard for this moment and she's not main character from nothing and with sage mode .

sakura will be close to naruto level because both of them will have senjutsu power and both of them can heal anything and please don't hate me but that what i think so please you don't have to be mean to me .

You must be registered for see images

kishimoto please don't forget that sakura is main character and she should recieve power up slug sage mode like her other two teammates in the upcoming chapter

Last edited:

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura couldn't even do the one thing she's good at and heal kakashis eye. Big brother naruto had to go out of his way and do it for her. And that state ment you made about if she's useless why would Kishinev not kill her? We'll if Kishinev killed all the useless ninja the whole shinobi alliance would be dead.

Lady Tsunade Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He kamui-ed her back because he knew that Sakura couldn't stand a chance against Madara.
i will explain it in details ..

why obito kamui sakura back ?

why he even care ?
why he want to ruin sakura moment ?
if he know that sakura has slug sage mode , he would not kamui her back but sooner or later obito will see sakura upcoming sage mode for sure and he will regret that he kamui her back .

She's irrelevant like most now, deal with it and move on.
no she is not and stop being mean with me :(

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many times are you going to make the same thread ?
The same annoying opening line, the same annoying content, the same annoying hearts.
You must be registered for see images

rikankhaos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best one ever. On Naruto's level. Are we reading the same manga? Sakura=healing, massive taijutsu power. Naruto=chakra of the so6p, sm, ability to put body parts together and all 9 beast abilities. Sakura on the same level? You need a new hobbie.

-Drāke-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please show some respect to me , i am old member <3

i am serious not joking

why obito care about her ??

she is still better than naruto in medical jutsu

why are u saying that and if you like sakura then you have to support me not being mean with me :(
Just because I'm a Sakura fan doesn't mean I have to support every Sakura fan/thread
You post no hints or scans on her getting a power up, nothing to back up your claims. Older SSM theories destroys this thread because most if them have scans and other things that are canon, that gives hints

Lady Tsunade Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best one ever. On Naruto's level. Are we reading the same manga? Sakura=healing, massive taijutsu power. Naruto=chakra of the so6p, sm, ability to put body parts together and all 9 beast abilities. Sakura on the same level? You need a new hobbie.
i said close but not at same level because naruto will be still stronger than her but she can come close to their level if she activated the slug mode :(

-Drāke-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did she learn the slug mode?
While I dislike this thread, I do believe she'll show SSM. So to answer your question, the only plausible time she could have learned it was before the war started, when everybody was preparing

She'll be weaker than naruto during the pain invasion arc even with her sage mode
How do you know? It hasn't even been shown that she has it or if she does, what it can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.