Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome. I've lurked this forum for 4 years and I just made an account 2 weeks ago. Here are the rules you need to know.

1. Females will be targeted by packs of perverts
2. Do not ship Sakura with anyone
3. Avoid joining "bases". Bases are basically sub fan groups where people who like the same character get together and worship that character. A lot of times they will troll and harass other users just to promote their character. And you will see them debase other characters feats just to make their favorite look better. The main bases are NarutoBase, SasukeBase, SakuraBase, and MadaraBase. There are other smaller groups and they are, ItachiBase, KakashiBase, GaaraBase, TsunadeBase.
4. Don't believe the first thing someone posts. Many users on this site (mainly the ones who have been here a long time) post nonsense. They make up things and they do something called "reaching". Reaching is essentially when someone creates a far absurd statement or argument and uses crazy points as if they were "reaching" for something, anything, to use.
5. Manga facts are not always mangafacts. People love to misinterpret facts.
6. Don't be too nice, users wont return that niceness.
7. Be a true fan. Don't hate on the series like a lot of people do. True fans will support Naruto
8. Don't become a FemmeFetale. (Don't know her? OF COURSE. GOOD) Bye Felicia
9. DON'T WANK CHARACTERS
10. Please take this all to heart
11. Oh and remember this site is dying because Naruto finished in 2014 :O
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Rohan

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome. I've lurked this forum for 4 years and I just made an account 2 weeks ago. Here are the rules you need to know.

3. Avoid joining "bases". Bases are basically sub fan groups where people who like the same character get together and worship that character. A lot of times they will troll and harass other users just to promote their character. And you will see them debase other characters feats just to make their favorite look better. The main bases are NarutoBase, SasukeBase, SakuraBase, and MadaraBase. There are other smaller groups and they are, ItachiBase, KakashiBase, GaaraBase, TsunadeBase.
4. Don't believe the first thing someone posts. Many users on this site (mainly the ones who have been here a long time) post nonsense. They make up things and they do something called "reaching". Reaching is essentially when someone creates a far absurd statement or argument and uses crazy points as if they were "reaching" for something, anything, to use.
7. Be a true fan. Don't hate on the series like a lot of people do. True fans will support Naruto
9. DON'T WANK CHARACTERS
You flatter us

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

9. DON'T WANK CHARACTERS
Sadly I agree with most of this. But not every old member post useless things. Most of the older members RP or go inactive for months

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

9. DON'T WANK CHARACTERS
I only posted here to say that this guy has posted the Hardcore Truth.

Please take these points to heart and you will enjoy your time in NB !

:Sparks:

Kazehime Seirin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

7. Be a true fan. Don't hate on the series like a lot of people do. True fans will support Naruto8. Don't become a FemmeFetale. (Don't know her? OF COURSE. GOOD) Bye Felicia
9. DON'T WANK CHARACTERS
You tell em bro! :scorps:
welcome :pekoms2:

Status
Not open for further replies.