Lady Tsunade Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good evening guys, it's me lady tsunade SAMA and I hope all of you had healthy lunch <3

Sakura now is not strong as naruto but After sakura unlock her slug sage mode then she will earn everyone respect and she will be at hokage level and probably she will awake her senjutsu against madara next chapter to help to kick his ass and she will be bar close to naruto's level ♥

but why she has higher advantage to become hokage than naruto ? Because she spent 3 years with hokage and she learned how hokage works while naruto traveled with perv sage and he still doesn't know anything about hokage job and konoha can't make naruto hokage because he's idiot and power isn't everything.

You must be registered for see images

That's why I think sakura will become hokage.

she already said that when she unlocked her magnificent power before she summoned katsuya that's she will become hokage and I believe on sakura's words <3

Pirate King

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good evening guys, it's me lady tsunade SAMA and I hope all of you had healthy lunch <3

Sakura now is not strong as naruto but After sakura unlock her slug sage mode then she will earn everyone respect and she will be at hokage level and probably she will awake her senjutsu against madara next chapter to help to kick his ass and she will be bar close to naruto's level ♥

but why she has higher advantage to become hokage than naruto ? Because she spent 3 years with hokage and she learned how hokage works while naruto traveled with perv sage and he still doesn't know anything about hokage job and konoha can't make naruto hokage because he's idiot and power isn't everything.
we reading the same manga?

Reactions: xXMadaraUchiaXx
Status
Not open for further replies.