0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O.. That title is unavoidable... Nice image by the way..O_O

*Rotates shoulders*

Alright lets do this, now since this technique is quite detrimental, I do want to make sure it's used correctly.

Can you give me three advantages of this technique and two combinational-strategies that can be used when utilizing this technique?

P.S: Congratulations on passing Sage mode test..:yay:

Last edited:

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you..:)

Advantages:
1. The technique itself can be made right beneath the target giving them less time to react.
2. The hot ash will burn the skin if makes contact on top of this I can ignite them producing an explosion if opponent tries to go above.
3. can the spikes pierce through body.? if so it can pierce and burn at the same time.

I can use them to attack from beneath my opponents feet as they are distracted by something from above say dropping earth lid.

I can create the spikes as the opponent is about to land from mid air and if he tries to escape it, I can quickly add a hand seal and make it to explode unexpectedly.

Ndlovu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you..:)3. can the spikes pierce through body.? if so it can pierce and burn at the same time.
Well, technically that cannot happen because the ash has force but is not condensed enough or has that much force to pierce through a person. It will literally give the opponent instant third degree burns when it makes contact just like it's original jutsu.

Now notice the fact that you can aim the spires and pay careful attention to it's range it is the quintessential factor to making the jutsu truly useful.

Now why do you think those factors are important? (Give me an example of what you can do because that's there. Don't be shy to get creative.)

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since I can aim the spires at my will, I can create a spire directly towards the opponent from front at a forward slanting angle and as well as create a spire to erupt from behind him which is also at a slanting angle aimed towards him leaving him little to no chance to escape away from the spire erupting from behind him as he is focused on the one from his front.

I can also make all the spires to erupt around the opponent in such a way that they converge towards the opponent as they erupt from all his side.

if the opponent is standing close to an earth structure say an earthen pillar, I can directly make a spire to erupt from behind his back, out of the earthen pillar making a surpise attack.

The jutsu itself has up to long range reach, meaning even if escapes the jutsu, as long as he is the line of the jutsu I can get him. further as I can create up to 5 spires, I can also make to erupt at various converging angles towatds the opponent making it difficult for him to escape or evade.

Ndlovu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice response... I like it... :yay:

Congratulations here is the jutsu you have just learnt:

(Katon - Sentou Kaijin Bakuhatsu ) - Fire Release : Spire Ash Eruption
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range:Short - long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: An advanced variation of the technique Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning. The user will make three handseals and slam their hand on the ground, which releases spires of heated ash which can be aimed at the opponent to erupt out of the ground. Similar to it's origin jutsu, if the user forms an additional tiger handseal the ash will ignite creating an explosion.

Note: The user must already know Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning in order to use this technique.
Note: This technique can only be used three times in a battle.
Note: The user can only make up to five spires of ash at a time.
Note: This technique can only be taught by Ndlovu

Use it wisely and have fun.. :hyper:

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you..:D
just few questions.
1. if I make a single spire to explode, the explosion will span up to what range from it?
2. if the ash is so hot as to produce 3rd degree burns, can they ignite opponent's clothing when it makes contact?
3. are the spires thick enough to hinder vision and can it act like smokescreen?

Last edited:

Ndlovu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh man forgot about the question part my bad sorry... :sweat:

1:Good question, short - mid like the original technique. It does vary on the size of the spire you create, so you can use your discretion. But because of its range you can variate the spires to create a seemingly massive long ranged/wide explosion.

2:Yes, in a scolding ember type fashion. So a single piece will burn through while igniting the clothes simultaneously. A single piece of ash which is very small so it won't make them instantaneously ignite but a few will induce that effect due to the severity of the ashes heat.

3.Yes it is and you can.

Anymore questions?