Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The last episode was awesome. It's cool we got to see the entire team fight & I'm glade Kaldur & Artemis are back with the team.

The Reach got completely owned in this episode & now everyone knows there bad guy's & I hope the Corp does show up it will be awesome to see all the GL's fight.

I think it's crazy in the end that Marvel got beat he's basically as strong as Superman I don't think he'd loose to Savage. & it looks like it's going to be an awesome end.

& why CN are you cancelling this show? It get's better with every episode.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode was just amazing. I loved how we finally got a Ra's Al Ghul "something."

Seeing the entire team and Wally was amazing.

I really think Aqualad was the MVP of this entire season. Everything with him had be interested all the time.

One more episode left. Same for GL: TAS, I think. I loved GL: TAS too.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spoiler
Awesome episode I had a feeling that Wally was going to be the Flash that "died" because I'm sure if a season 3 had happened he would have been brought back somehow.

& I freaking knew they where going to end with the Darkseid cliffhanger CN sucks even more for not allowing us to see how that ends & I figured Darkseid was controlling everything since the 1st season. & I've been dieing to see him he's one of my favorite all time villains.
Goodbye Young Justice you where a great series & deserved better.

Reactions: OneMellowGuy

OneMellowGuy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoiler
Of course Cartoon Network decides to cancel Young justice when Static joins the team and Darkside shows up.
**** you Cartoon Network. Seriously **** you.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I felt that this episode was pretty disappointing.
That Wally death came out of nowhere and failed to stir any emotion within me whatsoever.
Tim and Cassie becoming an item out of nowhere also seemed ridiculous. Have they even spoken before this episode?
I didn't feel as though the Earth was in danger because the problem itself was solved far too quickly.
Using Darkseid to tease us for the impossible 3rd Season also upset me.
However, I cut the writers some slack as they probably wrote this episode with the intent that there would be more in the future.

OneMellowGuy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I felt that this episode was pretty disappointing.
That Wally death came out of nowhere and failed to stir any emotion within me whatsoever.
Tim and Cassie becoming an item out of nowhere also seemed ridiculous. Have they even spoken before this episode?
I didn't feel as though the Earth was in danger because the problem itself was solved far too quickly.
Using Darkseid to tease us for the impossible 3rd Season also upset me.
However, I cut the writers some slack as they probably wrote this episode with the intent that there would be more in the future.
I agree with you on the Tim and Cassie thing, that was kinda of Random. And in all fairness to the writers it should've been renewed for a 3rd season. This was one of the few good cartoons on TV. Guess Imma have to wait for Legend of Korra and Transformers Prime to come back on. **** you Cartoon Network.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Couldn't being myself to watch YJ or GL's finales at first in the morning, but I watched them later. I just don't want it to end.

Notes from FB/Twitter (My thoughts) in order. Not amazing detail, but this is all I'll post on my thoughts. All I have to say.

-Watched the last Green Lantern: The Animated Series episode. It was truly amazing. One of the best endings ever. Razor&Aya ♥

Now, onto Young Justice.
-Young Justice's ending was stunning. Tears where shed. Wally :(

I wish we got more of others. Seemed a bit rushed, the last two episodes, but overall amazing.
-Massive feels on both finales.
-With the exception of the YJ game, if that's the last I'll ever see of Wally West, I'll be happy. My co-favorite character (Alongside Dick Grayson) went out sacrificing himself for the entire world, alongside Barry & Impulse, basically his family (in-laws). His memory lives on as Impulse dawned the suit of Kid Flash while Barry will continue being Flash, but I can only wonder what the death of Wally will do to Iris, Barry's wife and Wally's Aunt.

With Young Justice over, we'll never know, but it's never truly over. More stories will be done and with fanfictions and RPs and games and just imagination, it'll never ever end. It's in our hearts. Thank you Young Justice. Thank you Green Lantern: The Animated Series.
-I said that about no longer seeing Wally because the of the New 52 not having Wally. Young Justice's ending with Wally was more than justice for him. It was worthy of having Wally. Young Justice was truly amazing.
-One final time, thank you Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series.

Last edited:

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By the way there is Young Justice comic out there & it's based on the show & there going to keep doing it I'm not exactly sure where there at in the story. But if you want to continue the experience of the series there is that. I'm probably going to catch up on it myself.

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way there is Young Justice comic out there & it's based on the show & there going to keep doing it I'm not exactly sure where there at in the story. But if you want to continue the experience of the series there is that. I'm probably going to catch up on it myself.
Interesting. I forgot about it (I think I have some issues maybe). I guess I assume they'd end the comic too. I hope not. I love the style f the comic and how we get more stories of the team.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think I knew about it before, but tottally forget Razer and Wally were voiced by the same person. This blew my mind.

Here's one of the videos. More on the channel. The last line on the Wally video :(

Status
Not open for further replies.