[Action] ★The Amazing Avengers x Naruto Crossover Story - Revolution - Chapter 20★

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

You must be registered for see images

Chapter 20 - The Tale To Tell To Old And Young

Latveria​

“Look at them. They look at this battle like it’s some sort of travesty. Do they not understand Latveria will soon become the capitol of the world? That Doom will be able to feed every mouth in this land 100 times over when this is finished?” Kingpin says as he stands on the balcony looking down at the city below, where the people watch the war rage in Washington. A holographic women figure walks beside him and leans against the rails.

Kingpin chuckles and walks back into his room.

“What do you think will become of this battle Trinity? Do you think I’ll receive my money’s worth out of this investment?” Kingpin asks.

“Firstly I’d like to say that your investment into Dooms castle and into the construction of both his swords and his Doombots is greatly appreciated. With that in mind I need you to understand that Doom’s victory is certain.” Trinity says sitting on the kitchens counter.

“Tell me. Did he program you to say that?” Kingpin asks making Trinity smirk.

“If I may I’d like to speak my piece on your question.” A man with a long rough black beard appears from the balcony. Badges shine bright on his thick green coat as he walks to the kitchen table and takes a seat.

“General Black? What is it that brings you here? Shouldn’t you be in Washington?” Kingpin asks.

“No need. Doom says he and Sasuke have everything under control. “A weakling like me would only get in the way.” Were his exact words I believe?” Black says smirking and taking a puff from his pipe.

“You mustn’t let him speak that way of you. We are no weaklings. Our minds are the ones of brilliant hustlers and leaders capable of branching our way into the lives of anyone we come across. Even ending them if we choose.” Kingpin says

“Well back to the fact that Doom WILL win. All of the statistics lead to that ending. I mean what could these ninja have possibly done to combat power directly from the Devil himself? There is no way any of them are even a fourth of Dooms level. And Sasuke HA! Don’t even get me started. He’d destroy them in a snap of his fingers.” Black says.

“I don’t know Black. Trinity. I think you all underestimate the ninja. I think my investment will be at stake. And do you know why?”

“Why?” Asks Trinity.

“Because they’re still alive.”

Jupiter

[video=dailymotion;x32clbf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32clbf_attack-on-titan-call-your-name-edited-version_webcam[/video]​

“What did you just say!?” Naruto asks dashing to Doom throwing a giant purple rasengan. Doom catches it and throws it back and Naruto kicks it into Jupiter creating a purple light to shine through its Smokey outer rim. Naruto attempts to tackle Doom but is kicked in the face destroying the clone. Doom turns puzzled as Naruto tackles him and send him flying into Jupiter’s Great Red Spot.

“Are you mad!? We’ll be killed if you continue this!” Doom says as they levitate in the raging winds that move at 400mph. Naruto’s golden aura shines through the mists as Doom pulls his long sword from his back.

“You know damn well you can’t fight within this mess boy!” Doom says pointing his long sword at Naruto.

“Think of yourself as a God?” Naruto says teleporting. Doom looks around attempting to sense Naruto through the thunderous winds. Red and blue lightning strikes around him as Naruto appears behind him.

“A man will never become God!” Naruto says as he stabs a kunai into Doom’s back. He teleports backwards making a hand sign and a massive bolt of red lightning strikes Doom creating a massive explosion.

“Destroyed a robotic clone. I told you that you can’t face me in these conditions.” Doom says as Naruto turns around smirking.

“Peter will protect Natasha. All I have to do is defeat you quick enough to make it back in time to defeat Sasuke before he does.” Naruto says.

“And you really think your Spider-Man can defeat Sasuke? If so you’ve clearly been underestimating the both of us. But I’ll let you find this out for yourself.” Doom says as he charges at Naruto swinging his sword at his head. Naruto ducks and swipes Dooms legs. He then hits Doom in the stomach with his palm sending him flying into the storms typhoon. Naruto levitates in the center as everything grows quite. He stares around at the different colors of lightning striking the clouds and one lone moon shining through the top of the storm.

Doom suddenly bursts from the typhoon, his armor ripped to shreds. He tackles Naruto who attempts to escape from his grasp. He throws Naruto into the Typhoon and they begin traveling through the violent storm. Doom kicks Naruto’s face and lighting strikes his metal leg bursting it into shreds. Doom yells in pain as Naruto head butt’s him and Doom flies backwards. Naruto throws shuriken to his left and the wind from the storm blows the shuriken into Dooms side.

“AAAAHHHH!!!” Naruto screams as he charges at Doom with a Rasengan of Lava hitting him in the back with it. Dooms armor begins to melt as Doom throws his arm hitting Naruto in the face and making him fly downwards. Doom then stops midair then shooting towards Naruto creating a thunderous bullet sound.

“I’ll take you deeper Narutooo!” Doom yells as he grabs Naruto’s face and flies him into Jupiter’s Core. They land atop an icy layer of metal that Doom then begins to absorb into his armor.

“This is a very strong material. I should have thought of taking a trip here much sooner. Ah, better late than never I’d say.” Doom says creating claws on the tips of his fingers. Naruto spits blood onto the ground and his Kurama mode begins raging even more as the golden flames burn the icy ground. Volcanoes are seen in the background exploding onto the ice as the two stare each other off.

“The universe is a strange thing. Isn’t it Naruto? You never know what it’s going to give to you next. What it’s going to show you. What it’s going to do to you.” Doom says as he slowly begins to approach Naruto.

“It’s done nothing but give us pain so far. But there’s good in it. I’ve seen it throughout these years living on Earth. There can be a future for our world!” Naruto says making hand sign that summons hundreds of shadow clones. They all begin racing after Doom blazing past Naruto who stands still in the stampede. Doom kicks the first shadow clone into the air as one jumps over him wielding a purple Rasengan. Another is about to punch him but disappears as another slides under its legs in a surprise attack.

“Looks like he’s got this jutsu thing in complete control. I mustn’t let him summon any more clones…” Doom says to himself as he twits his cape creating a green wave of cosmic energy to blow back the clones.

“These will not be destroyed so easily” Naruto says as his clones continue to rush forward. Doom jumps into the air and begins to climb atop the icy mountains as each of the clones begins to slap their hands on the ice. The ground shakes and the icy begins to shoot into the air as spikes and Doom begins to dodge each of the spears. One shoots from behind him, impaling his shoulder and Doom quickly pulls it out throwing it into a clone.

“Enough playing the defense… it’s time to step things up for an offensive attack.” Doom says as he throws his hands into the air creating green lightning in the stormy clouds above. They strike his hands and he points them forward shooting blasts of lightning at each of the clones destroying them in an instance. The main Naruto scowls and joins the shadow clones in battle. He jumps atop each of their heads as the clones are being struck down by the lightning one by one.

Doom looks up to see Naruto jumping atop the heads of the others and aims his bolts at him destroying what he thought was the original. As the clone is destroyed the real Naruto launches forward grabbing his throat. Doom grabs Naruto’s hand and twists it making Naruto let go. Naruto then uses his other hand to do hand signs creating a molten kunai shoving it into Dooms stomach. Doom throws Naruto onto the ground and pulls out the kunai and looks down at the small scarring it left behind.

“This armor is working very well wouldn’t you say?” Doom says as he crushes the kunai in his hand throwing the ashes onto the ground.

“Naruto, he isn’t going to be beaten by special ninja tools. You need to start using your higher level jutsu. Everything you learned from Hiruzen. Things that he used in his Prime. Jutsu that even he couldn’t master at that time. You can use them all now and destroy Doom.” Kurama says.

“Heh… I guess you’re right. I’m even able to make one handed signs… Just like Haku…” Naruto says standing to his feet. He looks over in the background behind Doom to see the erupting volcano and begins to smirk. Naruto then hold out his hand creating a blue sword made from wind chakras. The sword flickers with blue lightning as Naruto dashes towards Doom who throws his long sword forward.

“He can’t keep that thing moving so quickly forever. I’ll just have to out fence him.” Naruto thinks to himself as the two clash swords. The clash cracks the ground beneath them and Doom thrusts the bottom upward creating a loud screech. Naruto pushes back Doom’s long sword and Doom stumbles backwards as Naruto swings his sword down from above his head. Doom blocks the swing with his long swords and pushes his sword with his hand making Naruto fly into the air. Doom launches into the air after him swinging his long sword and Naruto ducks as it nearly misses his head. As he ducks Naruto throws his sword into his right hand slashing Dooms legs, piercing him through his armor.

Naruto then grabs Dooms left arm and uses his right palm and jabbing it into Dooms fore arm. Doom lets go of his long sword and Naruto head butts him and grabs Doom by his mask, throwing him towards the volcano. As Doom is about to stop Naruto kicks him making him continue towards the volcano. As they are approaching Doom quickly drops to the ground slapping his hands on the ground and making lava shoot out from the ground.

“This core is nothing but pure power! I’ll make it consume you whole!” Doom yells as a massive wave of lava flows over Naruto, who roars creating a hole through it. Naruto flies through the hole and onto the ground in front of Doom kicking him in the face and grabbing him by his cape throwing him right next to the erupting volcano, which spits blue gasses and summons blue lightning round it.

“It’s time to finish him off Naruto! Throw him into the flames!” Kurama says.

“Right!” Naruto says dashing to Doom attempting to grab him. Doom pushes his arm aside and kicks Naruto in the stomach making him fly backwards into the ground. Blue lava crashes down around them as Doom jumps through the air dodging the drops of blazing magma. Doom lands to the ground creating a large thud and grabs Naruto by the collar and begins to punch him. As he does the clone disappears and Naruto shoots from the ground below grabbing Doom by his cape and throwing him towards the volcano. Another Naruto punches Doom in the face midair disorienting him as Doom crashes into the volcano.

“We… we did it…” Naruto says as he quickly turns to see Sasuke and Peter behind him.

“What… What have you done!!?” Sasuke says as he begins to fly towards Naruto. He suddenly stops and his eyes widen as he stares down the volcano.

“Yes… I shall leave you to it then.” Sasuke says as he begins to fly away from the core and into space.

“I’ll make sure he doesn’t harm Natasha! I’m pretty sure that didn’t finish him off!” Peter says as he begins to follow Sasuke.

“Wha! What do ya mean he isn’t finished off! I through him into that high density volcano ya know!” Naruto yells.

“I’m afraid he’s correct Naruto. I still sense a large amount of cosmic chakra coming from…” Kurama then pauses as his eyes widen.

“Naruto! I will shield you!” Kurama yells as a massive amount of celestial armor begins to form around Naruto’s body creating shining gold fox cloak.

“Why what’s about to…” Naruto pauses as the volcano explodes into the air and the magma bursts on top of him. The core of Jupiter then begins to crackle and lava begins to burst into the skies.

“The entire planet is going to explode… Naruto you need to tel…”

The core explodes creating a massive fire ball that begins to consume all of Jupiter’s moons. Peter and Sasuke slap their hands together. Creating a shield around the planet and the blast contains itself inside of it.

“UAAAAHAHHHHHAAAAA” Peter screams as he continues to power the shield. Sasuke grits his teeth and blood comes from both of his eyes as the purple half of the shield continues to hold strong.

“PETER! DON’T LET THIS SHIELD DIE! EVERYONE ON EARTH WILL DIE IF YOU DO!” Sasuke yells.

“And why do you care!? You’re trying to kill us all right!?” Peter yells making Sasuke turn his head away.

Peter and Sasuke shrink the shield and begin to move forward towards it. They both put their hand on atop the blazing hot layer of cosmic and begin absorbing the planets energy. Once the entirety of the explosion is drained the two fall backwards unconscious and their shields burst allowing the blue flames to spread out and consume them all.

“Naruto!” Kurama yells, making Naruto jump awake to find himself floating next to Sasuke, who is unconscious.

“What the hell happened?” Naruto asks scratching his head.

“The whole damn planet went kaboom! That’s what happened you idiot!” Kurama yells.

“Ah! I got a head ach! And my ears are ringing!” Naruto says as he looks to his right to see Doom floating towards Peter who slowly begins to open his eyes.

“No!!!” Naruto yells teleporting to Doom and kicking him in the face. Doom flies backwards into an asteroid as Naruto levitates next to Peter.

“Are you alright Peter? That damn explosion didn’t affect you any did it?” Naruto asks.

“Nah not at all. Sasuke and I actually stopped it from destroying the Earth. We sucked up most of the blast. All that was left I guess were flames… and I guess that took a lot more out of Sasuke… he might not be used to absorbing so much cosmic energy…” Peter says as he looks over at Sasuke who is still unconscious.

“Sasuke! Sasuke wake up! Don’t tell me you couldn’t survive a blast wave from a damn gas giant!” Doom says as he begins to approach him. Naruto teleports in front of him and Peter teleports behind him putting his hand on Dooms shoulder.

“No you don’t.” Peter says teleporting them away to the outside of Saturn.

“I’ve had enough of you ninja! It’s time for me to rid the universe of you! ALL OF THOSE MINERALS FROM JUPITER SHALL NOT BE WASTED! FIEST YOUR EYES ON SUPREME DOOM!” Doom yells as his armor begins to grow larger and spikes begins to form as shoulder guards. Steam blows throughout his armor as Peter and Naruto dash forward.

“We cannot let him get any stronger!” Peter yells as he throws a planetary rasengan at Doom who shoots a cosmic beam from his eyes destroying it instantly. Naruto then teleports to Doom sticking a kunai made of ice into his armor as it is forming, creating a thick coating of ice around Doom.

“Nice one Naruto! That will slow him down for a while… Now let’s charge up a...”

Doom bursts free from the ice and his armor forms into place creating an 8 ft. tall metal demon. Its eyes glow green and a metallic green cape hangs from its back, the ends of it shredded. Dooms helmet keeps its same masked appearance, but two horns stick from atop of it. The shoulders with large spikes and on its chest a green core.

“Son of a… we were too late dammit!” Peter yells as Naruto grits his teeth.

“There’s no way in hell you’re making it back to Earth!” Naruto says.

“I’ve been to hell. I plan on taking the Earth with me.” Doom says as he teleports to Naruto kicking him into an asteroid.

Doom teleports to Peter grabbing his face and he bolts through the depths of Space throwing him towards Neptune. Peter stops his decent but Doom kicks him in the face sending him flying downward into the blue abyss of Neptune’s clouds. Peter begins to be hit with a tremendous amount of wind force as Doom shoots through the clouds. Peter attempts to fly towards the surface but Doom dashes by him slashing him with his metal claws.

“Ah! It’s even worse here!” Naruto says as he shields his eyes in an attempt to find Doom.

“I can’t be bothered with all this wind! Move downward! Maybe there is a core. We’ll try to contain him inside of another explosion.” Peter says.

“But last time you did that…”

“Don’t worry about last time! We need to defeat Doom!” Peter says.

“With everything Hiruzen taught me… Peter don’t worry about trying to destroy another planet. We’ll defeat doom with our own power.” Naruto says. Peter stares at him in smirks, nodding in confirmation, as Doom is about to strike, Naruto jumps in front of Peter kneeing Doom in the face making him fly downward. The two ninja race after him and enter into a cold wind layer of Neptune and ice begins to form around their celestial bodies.

“I would say it’s cold but I can’t feel a damn thing with this celestial armor around me.” Naruto says.

“Naruto you hit him with everything you’ve got. I’ll be on the outside looking in on this one. Once you have him where you want him. I’ll finish it off.” Peter says dashing into space.

“Don’t tell me you plan on fighting me on your lonesome again. We both know how this turned out last time.” Doom says.

“Sage Art! Toad Hurricanes of Ice!” Naruto says as the winds around Doom begin to consume him inside of a twister and Doom spreads his arms releasing a pulsing blast of cosmic energy in an attempt to free himself. The ice begins to form small spears from the chakra and begin crashing into Doom’s armor at the force of the winds.

“Senju art of the fists! White Fang Lightning Rasengan!” Naruto yells as he creates a white Rasengan variant that begins to flicker with white lightning. He teleports to Doom pushing the rasengan through the hurricane of Ice hitting Doom in the chest sending him flying upwards into space.

“Jorogumo! Spider’s nest of death!” Peter says as a large web of cosmic energy forms in front of him, and Doom crashes into it. The web wraps around him creating a cocoon, and Peter slaps a seal on it.

“That should contain his cosmic energy while we finish him! Naruto! Now!” Peter says as he raises his hand in the air creating a dark blue rasengan. Naruto teleports beside him and raises his hand powering the Rasengan as well, making it grow larger. The rasengan continues to grow in size beginning to cast a shadow on blue mists of Neptune. The rasengan flickers with purple lightning and both Peter and Naruto drip with sweat in an attempt to contain the dense cosmic ball of wind.

“Alright… let’s… get this thing over to Doom…” Peter says as the web cocoon begins to shine green.

“God Dammit! The cocoon is beginning to break! NOW NARUTO!!!” Peter yells as the dash forward with the rasengan. The cocoon bursts open and Doom attempts to push it back with both of his hands.

“You won’t kill me! I will rule over all of Earth! I am its true savior!” Doom says as Peter teleports behind him slicing his back with a shining red kunai. Doom lets out a roar as the rasengan consumes him and creates a humongous blue blast, which shines throughout the Milky Way.

“Well you think that’s it?” Peter says as he looks over at Dooms body that floats still, his armor shredded to pieces.

“I… I don’t know… let’s go see.” Naruto says wiping the sweat from his face. As he does Doom awakens, his eyes glowing a dark green.

“And now you’ll face my rage…” Doom says as he teleports to Peter and Naruto grabbing them by their throats. He dashes through space throwing them into Earth’s moon.

“No! We… we’ve already exhausted ourselves for too long! How the hell is he able to keep this up!?” Peter asks.

“Pure hatred… it’s fueling him to no end. We have to stop him here. This has to be where we kill him.” Naruto says and Peter nods his head.

“There is no need to be forming any sort of end game plans. This is it for you Naruto Uzumaki. Peter Parker. Unfortunately Sasuke will not get the pleasure of killing you Naruto… I will have to send my apologies to him later.” Doom says as he lands onto the surface of the moon, and rocks begin to levitate around him.

“You ready for this?” Peter asks.

“We’re brothers… together we’re ready for anything.” Naruto says as they dash forward towards Doom, who stands still scowling at them. Naruto throws a kick and Doom blocks it with his forearm. Peter dashes in front of him, throwing a punch at Doom’s face. Doom quickly dodges the punch grabbing Peter’s arm and throwing him into Naruto, whose clone disappears. Doom looks to his left to see another Naruto wielding a lava rasengan and he shoots a green laser blast form his eyes destroying the clone.

Peter rolls onto the ground and then leaps back into the sky towards Doom attempting to kick him but Doom shoots him with a laser blast destroying the clone. Doom then looks around to see an army of Naruto and Peter clones forming around him and he begins shooting the laser blast into the crowd destroying as many as possible. Many of the cloned begin pelting the massive Doom with rasengan variants making Doom fall onto one knee. Another barrage of clones pelt him with cosmic shuriken destroying his left arm. Doom shoots a beam from his eyes destroying the clones but as he does the main Naruto and Peter jump atop his head sticking two kunai with tags into his skull.

“God Genjutsu! Dual mind shattering!”

Doom suddenly pauses his rage and his eyes begin to dim. He falls to his knees and he begins to emit a humongous amount of cosmic energy.

“Dammit Naruto! He’ll destroy the entire moon at this rate!” Peter yells.

“What’s going on!? We have control of him!” Naruto says.

“His body must be acting on it’s on, as some sort of last resort thing. I’ll teleport us.” Peter says as they teleport into space and a large green pulse of cosmic energy burst from Dooms body destroying the kunai. Doom quickly awakens grabbing Naruto and his eyes begin to power up for a laser blast. Doom shoots the blast at Naruto but he suddenly turns into wood and the laser blast hits the wooden clone burning its top half, revealing a mirror. The mirror redirects the blast into Dooms chest creating a humongous hole, in which a large wooden stump grows, replacing the gap. Doom then let’s go of the wooden clone mirror and begins falling to Earth.

“Wood Style, Mirror Force Clone.” Naruto whispers as his invisible main becomes visible, and Peter looks over at him smirking.

“So that was the real you this entire time… you were never on Jupiter fighting Doom?” Peter asks.

“Nah that was the wooden clone heh.” Naruto says rubbing his nose and smiling.

“You smart son a ***** you did it!” Peter says hugging Naruto, but quickly pushing him away.

“I ah… I don’t know what got over me… but yea good job bro.” Peter says putting out his hand. Naruto makes a fist and Peter daps him.

Keukenhof – Lisse, Netherlands

Peter and Naruto land onto a large garden. Where they find Doom laying still in a small crater. The flowers blow around the crater creating a blissful scent in the air as Sasuke teleports beside him.

“No… no, no, no! Victor!” Sasuke says. Doom slowly turns his head to Sasuke who looks down at him in tears.

“Ah… don’t cry my boy… I’m not your true father… your real father. The one that created you Sasuke. He would want you to continue on… would he not?... Such a massive battle we had yet all of this was for naught. If you don’t win everything we’ve been through will be for nothing. They’ve exploited your weakness but don’t let them know it! You hear me boy!?” Doom asks.

“Yes… you’ll…you’ll always be like a second parent to me Doom. I need you to know that. You’re the one who showed me that power is what you truly need to achieve true piece. That power is everything.” Sasuke says.

“Correct… And what a way to die… out of all the places on the planet to fall I go and destroy a part of the biggest gardens in the entire world… I think it’s time I told you the rest of my story Sasuke.” Doom says.

“I can revive you! I can make you whole again!” Sasuke says.

“No!... the moment you attempt to do that they will both rush in and attack you… I know you don’t care about this Earth but I don’t want it destroyed… because after my death… I will need you to find a way to bring me back. I accept my defeat.” Doom says and Sasuke wipes the tears from his face and nods.

“Now… for the story… After meeting the Scorpion Witch… the prince approached a palace, there he met a mistress, who asked him what it was that he seeked. “We seek Youth without Age and Life without Death.” He says. He enters to palace to find it filled with beautiful women, sisters. The ladies entreated the prince to stay with them, saying that it was so tiresome to be alone. He did not wait to be asked a second time, but accepted the offer with the satisfaction of a man who has found precisely what he sought.

By degrees they became accustomed to live together; the prince told them his story and related what he had suffered before meeting them, and after some time he married the youngest sister. At their wedding permission was granted to him to go wherever he liked in the neighborhood; they only begged him not to enter one valley, which they pointed out, otherwise some misfortune would befall him; it was called, they said, the Valley of Lamentation.

The prince spent a very long time at the palace without being aware of it, for he always remained just as young as he was when he arrived. He wandered about the woods without ever having a headache. He amused himself in the golden palace, lived in peace and quiet with his wife and her sisters, enjoyed the beauty of the flowers, and the sweet, pure air. He often went hunting; but one day, while pursuing a hare, he shot two arrows at it without hitting the animal. Angrily chasing it he discharged a third arrow, which struck it, but in his haste the luckless man had not noticed that he had passed through the Valley of Lamentation while following the game.

He picked it up and turned toward home, but was suddenly seized with a longing for his father and mother. He did not venture to speak of this wish to his wife, yet by his grief and restlessness both she and her sisters instantly perceived his condition.

"Oh! Luckless prince, you have passed through the Valley of Lamentation," they said in terror.

"I did so, my dear ones, without meaning to be so imprudent, but now the longing to see my parents is killing me! Yet I cannot forsake you. I have already spent several days with you and have no cause to complain. So I'll go and see my parents once more, and then come back to you, never to leave you again."

"Do not quit us, beloved prince! Your parents died two or three hundred years ago, and if you go, we fear you yourself will never return; stay with us, for a presentiment of evil tells us that you will perish!"

All the entreaties of the three ladies, as well as those of the horse, were unable to quiet the young hero's longing for his parents, which was fairly consuming him alive.

At last the horse said: "If you don't listen to me, master, whatever happens to you will be your own fault. I'll tell you something, and if you accept my condition, I'll take you back."

"I'll accept it with many thanks," replied the prince; "let me hear it."

"As soon as you reach your father's palace you will dismount, but I am to return alone in case you stay even an hour."

"Be it so," the prince agreed.

They made their preparations for the journey, the prince embraced the ladies and after having bade them farewell he rode away, but they sobbed and wept bitterly when he left them.

They reached the country which had once been the kingdom of the Scorpion Witch, but found cities there; the woods had become fields; the prince questioned one person and another about the Scorpion Witch and her house, but they answered that their grandfathers had heard from their great, great grandfathers that such silly tales had once been told.

"How is that possible!" replied the prince, "I came through this region myself only a short time ago," and he told them all he knew.

The people laughed at him as if he were a lunatic or a person talking in his sleep, and the prince angrily rode on without noticing that his hair and beard were growing white.

When he reached the realm of the Woodpecker Fairy, the same questions and answers were exchanged. The prince could not understand how these places had altered so much in a few days, and again rode angrily on. He now had a white beard that reached to his waist, and he felt as if his feet were beginning to tremble.

Quitting this country he arrived in his father's empire. Here he found new people, new towns, and everything so much changed that he could not recognize it. At last he came to the palace where he was born. When he dismounted, the horse kissed his hand, and said:

"I wish you good health, master, I'm going back to the place from which I came. If you want to go too, mount quickly, and we'll be off."

"Farewell, I too hope to return soon."

The horse darted away with the speed of an arrow.

When the prince saw the ruined palace and the weeds growing around it, he sighed deeply and with tears in his eyes tried to remember how magnificent these places had once been. He walked around the building two or three times, tried to recollect how every room, every corner had looked, found the stable where he had discovered the horse, and then went down into the cellar, whose entrance was choked up with fallen rubbish.

He groped hither and thither, holding up his eyelids with his hands, and scarcely able to totter along, while his snowy beard now fell to his knees, but found nothing except a dilapidated old chest, which he opened. It seemed empty, but as he raised the lid a voice from the bottom said: "Welcome, if you had kept me waiting much longer, I too should have gone to decay."

Then his death, which had become completely shriveled in the chest, seized him; but the prince fell lifeless on the ground and instantly crumbled into dust.

Into the saddle then I sprung, The tale to tell to old and young.” Doom says as he slowly closes his eyes, taking his last breath. Sasuke is about to touch Dooms chest when Peter teleports beside him grabbing his arm.

“I… I can’t let you touch him Sasuke…” Peter says, as Sasuke stands to his feet.

“Finally… I understand…” Sasuke says unsheathing his sword attempting to stab Peter in the chest. Peter’s comic force creates a red barrier around his skin shielding him from the sword. Naruto leaps towards Sasuke but a large shield forms around them making Naruto jolt backwards.

“YOU’RE STILL WEAK FROM YOUR FIGHT PETER PARKER!” Sasuke yells as the force around his sword increases and he pushes it into Peter’s heart.

“Ah dammit… again!?” Peter says falling to the ground and coughing blood up. Sasuke flicks his sword to the side and cleans the blood from his sword by wiping it on Peters back.

“Naruto… If you haven’t figured it out by now. What Doom was getting at… He means that we are the prince’s. The ones that will live on for centuries with everything we had hoped, but at the end of the road we soon there is always something standing in our way… something we have to conquer… until then we are the masters of none”

“And what you're saying... Is the person we have to conquer... is Death itself...” Naruto says scowling. Sasuke nods then releasing the shield and tackles Naruto and the two begin to trade blows throughout the sky. Naruto lands a kick on Sasuke side sending him flying backwards. Naruto looks down to see that Sasuke has an electric wire strapped to his leg and Naruto fly’s downward as well, the two crashing down onto the wrecked White House lawn.

Washington, D.C.
“It’s Naruto and Sasuke!” Steve says as he puts his shield on his back.

“No sign of Doom or Peters energy signatures…” Tony says as Tsunade quits healing him and stands to her feet.

“Naruto! Where are Doom and Peter!” She yells, as Naruto slowly stands to his feet.

“Doom is dead. Peter needs medical attention in the Netherlands.” Naruto says and Tsunade bursts into the sky.

“Naruto Uzumaki… its time for this bond to finally be broken between us… no more Team 7 past. No more peace talk from your mouth. No more knuckleheaded fights with you… it’s time for you to die.” Sasuke says. Naruto reaches into his pocket and grabs a new headband, which has the Avengers symbol imprinted into the ninja symbol.

“If hadn’t known already Sasuke. That bond is already broken.”

NARUTO VS SASUKE!!!! JULY 22nd!!!!

FAM ITS GONNA BE LIT NEXT WEEK!!! TELL EVERYONE THAT THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST BATTLE IN ALL OF FANFICTION HISTORY!!! THANKS TO ALL THE PEEPS THATS BEEN HERE SINCE DAY ONE!!! WHICH IS PROBABLY NOBODY BUT F IT SOMEBODY MIGHT COME ACROSS THIS JEWEL IN THE ROUGH OF ALL THESE TWILIGHT FANFICTIONS AND THESE TRASH ROMANCE FANFICS!!!

Here is the link to Dooms tale. He got it from a Roman folk tale. I did not create that gem.

-Excelsior!

Last edited: