The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

You must be registered for see images

Summertime in August! Whooo!!! We all know summer doesn’t start until August! DUH! It definitely didn’t start two months ago that’s for sure. PFFT! What do you know about summer fam!? THAT’S RIGHT NOTHING! THIS IS OVERWATCH SEASON FAM! And what a pathetic attempt at mocking the Olympics might I add.

So if you hadn’t heard a week ago we got a new hero named “Ana”

Yo Spidey nobody cares about your opinion. You arent some big time Youtuber or a celebrity like me so go dig a hole and kys.

Shut the hell up Kishi man don’t you have a franchise to destroy? Now, lets take a look at the amount of content we’ve gotten 3 months after release.

Character Skins – Now I won’t lie, the hype was real when I heard there were new skins, but after looking at how many you get compared to the amount of heroes you have… YOU ONLY GET LIKE 8 SKINS IN TOTAL THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS GET NOOOOOTHIIIING! Like bruh… The hell is so difficult in making skins b??? Is it some sort of scientific algorithm of skin cosmetics that you have to go through??? I mean you have had 3 MONTHS. Ana (YOUR NEW CHARACTER WHO YOU THREW TOGETHER IN A MATTER OF SECONDS) doesn’t even get a skin. She’s basically gonna be forgotten in a matter of a week or two because she has absolutely no quirk or any sort of lines whatsoever. Man what a letdown.

Lucioball – Man what in the actual… **** this shit dude. Are you serious right now? Thisis the most laziest barebones dlc I have seen in my life. The **** is this duke??? Instead of new maps or anything of actual significance to your SHOOTER you instead include a damn game of soccer on a barren landscape that took 10 minutes tops to create. I literally fell asleep playing this garbage soccer simulator cringethousand. Man nobody even likes playing as Lucio in the first place. ****in casuals playing this garbage to no end I bet. Kys.

Loot boxes – And last but not least the Loot boxes. Man to hell with these micro transactions man. Only the ignorant plebs or the rich kids buy these out the wazoo just to have the best of the best and act like their Marty Mcfly with their CSGO caps on and eating ****ing cheetos. Got damn crumbs all over their puny cocks and shit man this is garbage. The hell is this b? WHO CARES! Its just a bunch of damn animations and sprays that do nothing to increase play time. Good Lord please don’t let this turn into CSGO fodder.

That’s all I have to say about this. Go play Alien Isolation or damn Uncharted 4 even though the multiplayer is meh. This aint worth 60 bucks though I can tell you that. I mean maybe later on down the line when they are releasing those Map Packs like Dice does. Dice knows how its done when it comes to maps/dlc and man they need to take note.

0/10

So what did you all think of the dlc? What are you looking for in the future for Overwatch?

-Excelsior!