The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

You must be registered for see images

Ah! At last my last thread. Sh*t took 3 hours of my time to make split into three days so you suckas better appreciate the MEMES. And also a final farewell to you people. Oh wait I forgot my role again one second. *bows down to the mods* Almost forgot you gotta do that before you make a thread or the legends say a woman with red hair and white eyes will delete all your content. Now as you all know the Naruto Manga ended in 2014. Yea 2014 yo. It took them 2 entire years of laughing in their corporate offices to finish this Part 2 Anime and well, now that it’s over let’s reflect back on why exactly we succumbed ourselves to the corporate slavery.

Naruto Anime History – Now if you don’t care about the Naruto Part 1 anime and want to skip ahead to the main review then go ahead. But if not there’s a lot to speak on in regards to quality and consistency that we will be dealing with in the main review.

Part 1

The Part 1 Naruto Anime series ran from 2002 to 2007. And as it may seem a surprise to you, most of these episodes were cannon. To be exact there were 93 filler episodes and 127 cannon. 57% of the Naruto Part 1 was filler, and that may sound like a lot of filler, but the thing is that 84 of these 93 filler episodes were at the END of the anime canon. Not during. THAT is what made this Part 1 such a refreshing experience every time you watched it. You were always watching canon so it always felt like everything was necessary and every scene pivotal to the plot.

In regards to the animation it was VERY consistent. I’m not speaking on childhood memories or any of that I can honestly say after me and the fam sat down to watch the entire series we noticed that as well. The animation was a lot more consistent and led to everything felling a lot more natural. Characters aren’t just stiff neon planks like they are in Part 2. Instead you’ll have a lot of motion and character movement that doesn’t make the entire episode a torture to WATCH.

Really the entire soundtrack to the Part 1 franchise is what made the anime what it WAS back then. It was a great thrill to have such an epic opening and ending as well. All in all if anyone was thinking of rewatching this entire PART 1 then you should. It’s a thrill to watch again and there aren’t many times were I felt myself turning away from the screen. It really lived up to the manga, even though Season 5 was 84 episodes DEEP with the filler it still makes this anime a classic.

9/10

Part 2

Man what to even say about this. Well as I was saying before I sat down to watch this entire series over again and uh well… I have to say I had to literally force myself through it. It was torture at times I cannot deny it. The stiffness of the characters and the bright neon is just way too much. But this is the Naruto series so I had to tuff it out for something I grew up with. (At least that’s what we were telling ourselves.)

Cinematography – I know I usually start off with the Plot here but instead we’re gonna skip the plot because most of you should know this stuff. You do realize what site we’re on right? xd This season started off on a real strange note. It wasn’t a high note and it wasn’t necessarily a trash note by any means but it just didn’t deliver. Reason I say that is in the first season we have a lot of what I like to call neon art style. What the neon art style brought with it was stiff animation and colors that were just insanely bright. This art style led to most scenes feeling drawn out and sure enough most of this carried on throughout the entire anime. Just look at the scene from the last episode. I thought I was watching an episode of South Park!!!

The things they just let slide in the last episode of a manga this huge is crazy. I just can’t believe Kishimoto didn’t have a say in this. Or if he even had a choice to take a cut of pay of some sort to bring in better animators to plan this out every month or have a 6 month wait period of some sorts planned out. There are just so many other options they could have taken to avoid these issues. I just think it got to the point that nobody cared anymore. What mattered most was the manga to Kishimoto and it’s what he stuck to.

Basically what the procedure was, is to have the top animators come in every season. And every season there would be a fight. So for that one fight it would be top of the line animation. Meanwhile everything else was complete garbage and we REALLY saw the difference. To the point it’s laughable. Switching off Kakashi vs. Obito and going to see Obito Jin form looking like a damn ninja turtle was crazy. It really showed how much the industry doesn’t care.

Filler - I know most of you call Part 2 of this anime trash because of this alone. After watching the series over again I can honestly agree with you. The filler is very unnecessary at times to the point I began to roll my eyes at how many times they would bring up the most rudimentary of things. As if the audience cannot think or feel for themselves, they feel they can just waste our time by throwing in scenes from Part 1 and then later on in the series they begin to throw in fillers from the episode that you just watched 20 minutes ago. There are SOOOO many reasons this anime is the ultimate rape victim to filler. And let me list them below.

- 216 episodes of pure filler. Almost the size of the entire Part 1. Useless animation budget and for what?

- So 267 episodes are cannon. Meaning we could have gotten an experience similar to Part 1 if not just as good regarding the plot issues in 2. But it would have still been a better experience had they have done the same thing they did with Part 1 in terms of quality.

- So 50% of this anime is filler. 50 percent b. Compared to the Part 1 this number is lower, but at the same time this number is too. Damn. High. When you factor in that these episodes are spread out in between the canon, and the canon itself breaks off into filler scenes to stretch run time. You see that this is very much a high number when you have 483 episodes, it is a problem.

It’s like this anime is for the elderly with Alzheimer’s. It just really began to run its course and many around me lost their will of fire. Forcing me to sit through this torture. Alone.

Soundtrack – Most of it was an assortment of the same boring background music here and there. There may be a few things brought over form Part 1 but honestly I can’t tell. It all just sounds bad compared to the score used in Part 1. I was impressed that they actual made a few good Openings and Endings but there are so many of them that some of them tend to fall flat in terms of significance regarding the arcs. All and all its soundtrack does nothing to help its bland visuals. Leading to an all-around tiresome watching experience.

To end this off I just can’t recommend Part 2 to anyone new to the series (If there is anyone) I also don’t recommend anyone to try to rewatch this stuff. It’s complete garbage. A waste of time, no doubt it had a pretty strong opening with Team 7 meeting at Orochimaru’s hideout but they never really live up to that moment when they don’t sit down and take the time to plan out these episodes. Anime is a very niche market I do understand that. And hell half of us aren’t even decent enough to pick up the Part 1 series like I did and show a bit of support so it’s really not a good market that people want to invest their time in I guess. For them this is just another animation gig. Whether it’s One Piece or Bleach or Naruto doesn’t matter to them. What matters to most of these people is providing for their families, they could give a damn about some Naruto. I guess that’s what the problem is here really. Nothing was put into this Part 2 series and that much was obvious. They rush to get this out like clockwork and their end result is a result they just could give a damn about. And well I’m sad it has to be that way but hey, corporate slaves can only care as much or less than their leaders do. Not more.

4/10

Until We Meet Again

Now if you don’t give a rats ass about me stop reading now and leave the review is over. Hope you enjoyed it! For those of you wondering why I’m leaving I guess you deserve an answer. You are a person after all not a piece of meat behind a screen LOL So basically a lot of my content here just doesn’t do it for the mods. Granite some of my posts are questionably over sexual (Pervy Sage is gonna Pervy Sage bro) But when it comes to opinions against the Naruto manga in a non-character bashing way. Things just get deleted. And it’s crazy that the most simplistic of jokes can TRIGGER someone to the point they felt it doesn’t belong to exist. Especially when so many people are enjoying the content and it’s causing no rash debates or trolling of any sorts. It’s just gone. Yea that’s part of the reason you know the mods don’t really care for me I suppose. Most don’t even talk to the user base they don’t give a shit about you. I can tell you that right now. Not even one of these mods would piss on you if you were on fire. Not a drop of urine would be used to save your burning carcass LOL

Another reason really is the user base itself. For one it’s dead. For two it’s all about negativity and drama. People sit on other outlets chatting about this place and saving COUNTLESS screenshots saying things like “You never know when I’m going to need this in the future when I have to game of thrones somebody” I mean this forum is a Game of Thrones meme to the core. Ramsey Bolton and Joffrey Baratheon’s on every thread son it’s a saaaad sight. You just can’t trust anyone. Everyone is a fake. Everyone has an alt. It’s all gone to complete hell.

And lastly it just doesn’t promote good content. You all want troll threads and hateful exposing of the people who have done absolutely nothing to deserve it. I get it bro. You got nothing else better to do. You’re edgy as hell man behind your computer typing like a maniac. Trolls gonna do what they are best at I suppose. Something I just don’t like. I don’t care for your blatant lies, rudeness/hatfulness hidden behind opinions and your drama queen like ego. The scary thing is before writing this I realized I became the thing I hated the most. Trolling users online is NOT something I want to be remembered for so before I fall in line with all the Forum slaves bowing down to their lords and asking for premium for a site with a user base on the Wii U decline, I’m just gonna high tail it on outta here and do what I was planning to do when I returned to this place. I know all the comments now so let me list a few for you so you can leave in peace:

-tldr
-You were in the black knights
-You are a gay retard
-Nobody cares

Now this part you want to read because it is actually important and has to do with the entire NarutoBase. So basically back in I believe it was October I went offline here for 2 weeks. Went out of town to a YouTuber’s place and we sat and chatted about how much we enjoyed the recent Attack on Titan series. As we did so I show him a few comments on NarutoBase about the series and he says I should make this my site to sort of promote and have more people who are subscribed to my YouTube channel (Now deleted) to head on over to this site and it would create an entire user base with just thousands of more people who would be here just to talk about manga and shit. Basically how h3h3 uses Reddit and that’s how he talks to some of his subs. Well things with my YouTube channel didn’t go as planned so I deleted it but I was still thinking about making this place blow up a bit with my second Channel I’m creating so I try to create threads man. I try harded the shit out of it all year you all saw it LOL I made a bunch of stuff and finally I realize all that could have been YOUTUBE CONTENT. I mean I close down my channel and all this stuff just to go and try to make a Forum like this “Great Again” Yea nice job Spider-Man ya dumbass. So why even listen to me ya know. I’m just a gay retard.

That’s all there is to say really. It was fun here and there I guess. A few shout outs I want to give before I go so don’t think I’m another edgy warrior. If you want to contact me outside of this PM me for my Skype. I’m a gentle giant bro. Bear hug time.

- Lawliet : Thanks for all your hard work keeping Fanfiction alive. It had a lot of great content and a lot of amazing writers I’m just sad to see it leave the way it did. It didn’t really get a proper ending or anything it just sort of died out along with the user base.

- Micheal92 : Don’t know why you never accepted my friend request but I hold no ill will my brotha you made some amazing fan fictions and I just hope that you’re using that amazing talent to write other great things. Wish you well with everything.

- iNotorious : I never liked you. LMFAO I’m kidding fam I’m just sad we didn’t meet sooner you are cool af bro. Not a lot of my friends on the real watch anime let alone ecchi so it was nice to have someone that watches a lot of ecchi and anime be knowledgeable about things and give out recommendations. I really thank you for putting me on some shit bro and just for being a cool person out of the bunch of jackasses like me.

- Akash : Baesky!!! LOL Man if there is someone I can actually call a friend it’s you man I gotta say I don’t know why we aint meet sooner. Wish you well with school and everything you plan on being in your life I know you shall succeed.

- Mel : I shouldn’t have cut you off the way I did especially over a female on a Naruto Forum. Pardon my gay retardness it’s been passed down from many generations. Anywho I should have been there for you a lot of times and I’m sorry I wasn’t you are a strong woman I hope that you will have a bright future! If you want to contact me just PM me I will check every month for a message just in case you see this late.

- Veritas : I know a lot of people don’t like you bro you are like the Keemstar of the Base but I saw through all of that in the end. You are a lot like me and this place is what did it really. I understand everything you went through after having gone through similar things myself and actually seeing how these people react to things. I hope everything is well with you.

- Chopstickchakra : My sidekick Deadpool! Lol We didn’t interact as much but I enjoyed your comments man and you were a cool guy through and through. Wish you well

- FemmeFatale : SakuraBase loves you! LOL No ill will towards you ma I don’t see you as a hateful person I just know you adore Sakura and ain’t no problem with that. Do you and I hope that you do well outside of this I know a lot of people maybe even me included have tried to bring you down but you cool ma!

- Adam Driver : Well we’re friends outside of this so this is kindaaa pointless but um… cuckboi you are the best and you are always welcome into my GTA lobby. Where you will play for 10 minutes then mysteriously leave LMFAO

- Korra : Good luck with your twitch channel bro! Been watching lately and you’re doing great! I hope to reach your amount of greatness man I wish you well on it all!

- Lojz : One Piece is trash… LOL Dude I grew up reading One Piece to be honest I love the series. Luffy was my favorite character! Only reason I stopped reading was because I got lost in the Shonen Jump Magazine novels. But this ain’t bout me you were an awesome guy I know I was an asshat at times but you’re one of the good guys. Give em hell bro. I wish you well!

- Mysterious : You sexy beast you :pkun: Hate that you left but you were a great contest holder and I LOVED your threads. One of the only ones that made good content and didn’t do all the crazy things that everyone else did. (To my knowledge *cough*) I remember you got us banned I was mad at your jokes xd but all is good man I love ya and wish you well with everything!

- Sakura Bunny : We had a threesome and it was awesome. Thanks for that.

- Sir Blades : You were chiiiill as hell man LOL Whenever you were in the Prem chat it wasn’t on some bs that’s all I know. Had fun seeing you around and I hope you are doing great!

- Sparks : Man… It’s like out of all the warriors of the knights. Two survived the firefight. When morning came one of the warriors could fight no longer. And one stood tall. You are an amazing friend! And I wish you well on everything!

- ThePooka : Gone but never forgotten! REST IN PEACE POOOOKAAAAAA!!!!

- DominiqueX : You always supported me for some reason LOL I’m not used to users being so positive and all out a great person. Thanks for all your comments on my stuff I appreciate it a lot honestly. I hope all is well with you and wish you the best!

- Jean Grey : I know I’ve said some HORRIBLE things but I think a few of them were a BIT too far. I know it must be a hassle dealing with all the threads and a lot of people have so much negative things to say about you but even though you were negative against my content I do apologize for going a bit too far with some of my words.

- Ricardo : Thanks for reading my fanfiction man I know that last chapter was a hassle lol you were a cool guy to talk to and I wish you well!

- Shuma : Gone but never forgotten! Mr. Krabs my brooooo!!!

- To Everyone : If I missed anyone I’m sorry! My memory is that of a gay retard virgin so I guess it’s to be expected. If anyone wants to get in touch with me PM Skype names. My profile will be active for one more day. After that I am logging off for good.

Well that’s it. Probably gonna quite reading all anime and manga, just don’t like the community. I don’t see how some of these older users are still here unless they play a part in the madness, because it’s so Game of Thrones meme here. It’s like a scene out of the dark knight were you enter a place of no return it’s like… you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

-Excelsior!

Last edited:

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great review on the anime, you were right, the majority of the fillers sucked and sb did a horrible job with the anime, everything was just so rushed. You seem cool, good luck in life!
Yea it was sad to see that lol And thanks! The same to you!

Part 1 3/10
Part 2 410

Adios
Damn 3/10 xd See ya!

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iNotorious: I never liked you.

LMFAO I’m kidding fam I’m just sad we didn’t meet sooner you are cool af bro. Not a lot of my friends on the real watch anime let alone ecchi so it was nice to have someone that watches a lot of ecchi and anime be knowledgeable about things and give out recommendations.
Ecchi and action is where is at ;) Be hyped for DxD S4 because it's going to be the bomb. There's this rumour that the studio (the one that animated the light novels) is going back to animating 2 vols per season so it's safe that we're going back to the old good days. Next season has so much thing going on. You can trust me because I read the light novels.

I really thank you for putting me on some shit bro and just for being a cool person out of the bunch of jackasses like me.
Don't worry bro :) Friends fight and shit, it happens haha.

Veritas : I know a lot of people don’t like you bro you are like the Keemstar of the Base
Yup! Killer keemstar! LETS GET RIGHTTTTT INTO THE NEWWWS!

Well that’s it. Probably gonna quite reading all anime and manga, just don’t like the community.
Just because you don't like the community doesn't mean you have to quit anime and manga, fk off. Join other forums that talk about different things than naruto. Anime/Manga is great so never quit bro. I got your back.

This is my so if you make an account there or you want to talk to me ever again, you can hit me up there.

If you really decided to quit reading manga and watching anime, we might have a little talk and it will get ugly, I can assure you that!

You can't quit because we need to discuss about the future ecchi anime series. You can't miss the P L O T

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ecchi and action is where is at ;) Be hyped for DxD S4 because it's going to be the bomb. There's this rumour that the studio (the one that animated the light novels) is going back to animating 2 vols per season so it's safe that we're going back to the old good days. Next season has so much thing going on. You can trust me because I read the light novels.
Yea I am VERY hyped for that I just want to quit manga and anime though. I guess I won't and just join that website you posted below. Don't really wanna give up some good series.

Don't worry bro :) Friends fight and shit, it happens haha.
Yea heh heh

Yup! Killer keemstar! LETS GET RIGHTTTTT INTO THE NEWWWS!

XD That guy isn't so bad. Enjoying the baited podcast as well!

Just because you don't like the community doesn't mean you have to quit anime and manga, fk off. Join other forums that talk about different things than naruto. Anime/Manga is great so never quit bro. I got your back.

This is my so if you make an account there or you want to talk to me ever again, you can hit me up there.

If you really decided to quit reading manga and watching anime, we might have a little talk and it will get ugly, I can assure you that!

You can't quit because we need to discuss about the future ecchi anime series. You can't miss the P L O T

LMFAO thanks man and don't beat my ass brosky I won't quit. Still got to catch up on the ecchi and start back up One Piece maybe. I'll join the site so we can keep in touch. Seems like a good way to keep track of manga and such.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Later man I'll hold it down for ya. Make sure you come back when new Spider-Man film releases so you can review, cheers.

And yeah I'll be seeing you on psn, should be getting bf1 soon

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, Spidey for once I have to agree with your review cause it's very solid. You should make a Youtube video on it. Part 1 was awesome but Part 2 was horrible. It's so sad that the animators ruined the last half of the series which was when Kishi reached the zenith of his artwork. If I were to rate both the anime series, My ratings would be near about the same as yours.

About NB, you did the right thing, it's best to leave. There is literally nothing worth it anymore here except for trolling. And here's something about trolling :-

"When you gaze long into the Abyss, the Abyss gazes back into you. He who fights monsters most be careful, lest he become one." -Nietzsche
You end up doing things which you outright condemn, the irony in that is earth shattering.

There are better places in the internet to hone your talents whatever it may be. Time and time again, it has been proven that NB is not that place. NB is pretty much like the Titanic doomed to sink all alone in the murky waters of the Dead Ocean. Best to leave on a Lifeboat while you still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.