ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kazu jumps in the air whilst controlling his chakra to focus towards his stomach then with nature manipulation he transforms his chakra into fire that he would then shoot from his mouth towards the target.

This technique is good because by using it close range it can be very difficult to avoid and in medium range it can be hard to avoid. Somewhat bad because it can be stopped by water easily or by using earth the target can easily just shoot down into the ground.

If you look at this spar here i was a participant in i used the technique a few times. Your choice if it was wise enough or not.
How come you used a technique in battle that you hadn't already learned? I made sure to look over your fire training and I am certain you didn't learn it. Unless I missed it perhaps? Its possible going off by how your previous teacher taught you. Though if you didn't learn it before hand, then that's against the rules. You can't use something in battle, official or not, if you haven't learned it.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was told that it was okay to use jutsu of the same category of rank as long as i started the rank. There is no way to keep tabs on something so specific as every single jutsu, if i started C-rank then i know C-rank. It would make so sense to be like ''I know C-rank of these jutsus'' we cannot do such a thing. I was taught this previously.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was told that it was okay to use jutsu of the same category of rank as long as i started the rank. There is no way to keep tabs on something so specific as every single jutsu, if i started C-rank then i know C-rank. It would make so sense to be like ''I know C-rank of these jutsus'' we cannot do such a thing. I was taught this previously.
Then it's not your fault, I just wanted to know the details. Could you please be kind enough to link me to the teacher you told you this? And also, was he maybe referring to submitting custom techniques of those ranks? If you are under C ranks, you can submit custom techniques up to C ranks. But without learning the jutsu, you can't use it in battle. And the training thread itself is used as a guide to keep tabs on specifically how far you are in your training.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kazu jumps in the air whilst controlling his chakra to focus towards his stomach then with nature manipulation he transforms his chakra into fire that he would then shoot from his mouth towards the target.

This technique is good because by using it close range it can be very difficult to avoid and in medium range it can be hard to avoid. Somewhat bad because it can be stopped by water easily or by using earth the target can easily just shoot down into the ground.

If you look at this spar here i was a participant in i used the technique a few times. Your choice if it was wise enough or not.
Okay, on the next technique or for a future reference I would please like you to describe a bit more in depth as to why you mention some techniques being difficult to avoid. You mentioned that its difficult to avoid in lose range and hard to in mid range as well. Pretend as if I am clean slate with no knowledge whatsoever. I can't read your mind, so describe as much as you can to the best of your ability.

Sorry but i have bad memory and i don't remember if it was a sensei or if it was a friend that i trusted who told me this.
Hmm that's rather unfortunate. Please be let me know if your memory returns. As for what we talked about keep it in mind for next time as it's against the rules! Now we will move onto the next technique. ^.^

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.
A very nice and simple technique that can be effective in specific situations. This technique consists of releasing a small ball of fire that is no bigger than a basketball. One of the flame's special qualities is that it burns very brightly, not enough to blind the target but definitely enough to make itself known that it's being released. A neat thing bout this technique is that no hand signs are required to release it and that it even reaches up to long range distance.

I want you to think of a special scenarios which it would be best to use this technique. I also want you to include any negative attributes you may notice or include more positive ones that I didn't mention.