Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they just say murder me because they can't log out from the game
Ha! I found another reason to hate SAO!

In the orginal OP of season one you can hear a high pitched sound in the left channel during the intro of the song around 11 seconds in. This high pitched sound is actually words, in English, sped up.

When you play it a quarter speed and allow it to be repitched, you can hear what the words are.

>murder me

Enjoy your subliminal messages, ***s.

OP

Intro of OP played at quarter speed.

Intro of OP played at quarter speed with lower pitched and higher pitched sounds EQed out.

Listen carefully somewhere towards the end.

You will hear it.

From like 0:38 or so.

It says it around 0:40.

SAO is demonic and it confirms that only people who worship Satan would actually like this anime.

Reactions: Airi

Airi

Elite
Kin
248💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been quite a while since I last posted here! ;o

Well, here are some fanarts~

You must be registered for see images

Funny stuff :D

~Credits go to whoever made them~​

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am merely the light-hearted side of PP. No matter how small that side may be.

The side of PP that bricks and rapes every girl he sees on the street. Yes, I am certainly the light hearted version.

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, let me explain why rape is a completely normal humane act.

Humans are driven by lust for power, opposite ***, etc. Lust is a humane act. Nothing wrong with rape. Humans are known for cruelty and sin, rather than kindness. To rape someone wouldn't make you a monster, it would just confirm your existence as a human.

The only thing that could possibly counter my definition of a human, the true defintion, is to say that humans punish other humans for sin. But ask yourself this, how do we go about punishing sin? Simple, we either kill the sinner or we close him up and make him suffer. We eliminate sin with another sin. The whole act of punishing sin is a contradictive act since we destroy another life because that life destroyed another life. It just proves that humans seek help from sin with all their judgements and actions. Sin is humane. Rape is a sin, and humans are the one who created the act of raping. In other words, it is only natural that an act created by humans would be called humane.

I rape because I wish to confirm my worth as a human, I wish to confirm the existance within me that I could call humane. I rape because I seek for humanity's salvation. I kill people to bring them salvation. There is no way to keep your worth as a human in the society as it is today. Every act you commit, everything you say, you first take into consideration what would the society think of those acts and as such, you are constantly bound by chains.

That worth isn't the worth of a human as an individual, but the worth of a contradictive society. It is like a huge cage in which we do not even know we are trapped in. However, in their moments of death, as I tear through them with a knife, what comes forth isn't an opinion based off on society, but rather the selfish begs of a human. What comes forth is the selfishness that wants to keep it's own life. The only way to save humanity is to kill it. Death is the only true worth of a human in today's society if you reject your humane side and accept the opinions of the society. I wish to confirm that worth. I wish to prove that the worth of humans exist. That the existance we call humanity isn't just a big lie. However, I do not kill under the name of god or law. Judging a person under the name of the law or god isn't salvation. Such a salvation is the same as money. Once you give it to a person, it will just pass off into nothingness, having no real worth. True judgement can only be brought if the judge is a human like the accused.