0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Titanic

You must be registered for see images

Welcome one and all to the Ship of Dreams, Titanic. To commemorate the centenary of the sinking, I thought it would be a great idea to create a RP thread and dedicate it to those who passed away on that tragic night and to celebrate the ship herself.

Amenities

To keep this RP authentic, I've decided to offer all the same amenities that were found on the Titanic, during her maiden voyage in 1912..Amenities that will be offered are:

• First Class Gym
  • Dining Room
  • Saloon Room
  • Reception Room
  • Restaurant
  • Loung
  • Reading and Writing Room
  • Smoking Room
  • Cafe Parisien
  • Turkish and Electric Baths
  • Grand Staircase
  • First Class Staterooms
  • First Class Standard Cabins
  • Second Class Smoke Room
  • Second Class Library
  • Second Class Dining Room
  • Third Class Smoke and General Room
  • Third Class Dining Room
  • Third Class Cabins

• Please note, that there will be no class discrimination in this RP. My whole reason for using the terms First, Second, and Third Class, is to share some knowledge on some of the areas on Titanic. Any passengers aboard can go anywhere and do anything they want.

Now that we have finished that, you may begin to board the ship and do whatever you like. Welcome all who board to the Titanic.

Play the music below to build the up the moment of your boarding xd

[/CENTER]

Last edited:

Capn FlapJak

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Walks in and burst in song "near far where ever u r I bellive that the heart does go on and on.every night in my dreams I see u I feel u that is how I kno u go on!"(tear)jack I'll never let go

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like a cut of Wagyu, wrapped in rice paper and seared on an iron grill, then served with salmon and salad, for my drink i will have a glass of your finest wine

Any how much would this be my good sir ?
Everything on this ship is free of charge sir. The only thing passengers need to worry about, is how to enjoy themselves aboard.

*returns with your food and wine. Pours the wine in a glass and gives it to you*

Here is your meal and your drink. I hope you enjoy.