Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My goodness, Argentina is playing so well. They're defense is in all the right gaps too, this definitely looks like Germany's toughest game mainly cause of how they just can't get they're rhythm going while Argentina hasn't capitalized yet. The first half is almost over but the second half has me anxious for Argentina :rage:

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My goodness, Argentina is playing so well. They're defense is in all the right gaps too, this definitely looks like Germany's toughest game mainly cause of how they just can't get they're rhythm going while Argentina hasn't capitalized yet. The first half is almost over but the second half has me anxious for Argentina :rage:
I think that Argentina might just take this

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Argentina are playing deep with compact midfield and defense, giving them little space, counter against tiki-taka and then countering them.
Brazil were giving Germany all the space they needed.

Captain Luffy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why? They've had like three shots on goal. One was a gift and one was offside. Germany dominated offensively that half. If they keep creating chances, Argentina's great defense is gonna crack at least once, and that's all it takes.
I hope so. Germany ftw U_U

Argentina are playing deep with compact midfield and defense, giving them little space, counter against tiki-taka and then countering them.
Brazil were giving Germany all the space they needed.
Argentina is giving them a hard time, but I hope Germany make the necessary modifications in the second half.