Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Instead of having dozens of thread on this one particular match, this is the official discussion thread for the World Cup 2014 Final. Any other thread made about the Germany vs. Argentina match will be trashed.

Last edited:

Positive Human

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: ★ WC Final - Germany Vs. Argentina - Official Discussion Thread

Messi solos 5-0
Never. Messi alone can't do shit and without their defense they would've lost in the first matches. You're one of those guys who thinks that argentina wins just because they have Messi, the worlds best player. Same with Portugal. They lost 4-0 even though they have Ronaldo.

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Germany is gonna win. They're too good.
Ehhhh, no.

Brazil is just really bad under pressure. The German team said it themselves, they only won because Bra71l was far worse than them, not because Germany was a godly team.

Algeria, and the USA put up a good fight against Germany. Argentina have good defense so don't expect Germany to rape 8-0 just because of that Brazil game

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reality of me wants to say Germany 3-1. But the fantasy part of me says Argentina 2-1.

I'm going with the dream! I'm calling it 2-1, in extra time. Argentina's defense better be on point or this game can get ugly..

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ehhhh, no.

Brazil is just really bad under pressure. The German team said it themselves, they only won because Bra71l was far worse than them, not because Germany was a godly team.

Algeria, and the USA put up a good fight against Germany. Argentina have good defense so don't expect Germany to rape 8-0 just because of that Brazil game
I never said they were gonna win 8-0. I plan on them winning 2-0 or 3-1.

Of course Germany is gonna be modest. They're not gonna outright gloat, especially to Brazil, who got smacked.

Germany played poorly in those two games. It's that simple.

All Argentina has is Messi and di Maria. Germany has a solid 11 + a stacked bench. They're too good of a team, key word there being team.

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I never said they were gonna win 8-0. I plan on them winning 2-0 or 3-1.

Of course Germany is gonna be modest. They're not gonna outright gloat, especially to Brazil, who got smacked.

Germany played poorly in those two games. It's that simple.

All Argentina has is Messi and di Maria. Germany has a solid 11 + a stacked bench. They're too good of a team, key word there being team.
I agree, without Messi, they would have lost to Iran or drawn. They rely on him like Brazil rely on Neymar

And I dont even think Di Maria is playing, so yeah Germany FTWWWWWW

btw YYH is beast

Reactions: Captain Luffy

Royal Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
0-2 Argentina, mark my words. Yes Germany humiliated Brazil, but with all honesty the Netherlands did the same, not speaking of the statistics that were in Brazil's favor. Germany had its luck, you can speak of their good games, but don't forget it's the same team that struggled agianst the USA and Algeria.

Messi will go all out, you will see.