Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watch ya mouth ya bish.

@above posts

Regai arc was alright but my favorite filler was the Zanpakuto rebellion

Zero Squad better pull through, I wanna see the bald guy in action he seems to be the strongest, also the Zanpakuto creator.
C'mon bruh, the Quincy are mad corny.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enjoyed the chapter, very good imo. I like that they keep introducing more Sternritter and the fact that Senjumaru Shutara showed the gap between the Zero Squad and Sternritter, and also the fact that they acknowledge the Zero Squads power by sending 4 elite Sternritter after her. I hope that Tenjirō Kirinji still has fight left in him, I wanna see him in action as well as the other three Zero Squad members. Gerard Valkyrie reminds me of Mask De Masculine, but I like Valkyrie more.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why does Ichigo loose his power when he fights Aizen?
They answered your question before I did, he uses Final Getsuga Tensho and his already wavering reiatstu is lost after this attack.

I'd like to join this FC.

But I am only at the beginning (ep30)
You may join, I suggest reading the manga it's much quicker and you pick up on more.

Reactions: Shura and iBrezeeh

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah he brought his Zanpakuto in a tank of water, he's extremely hyped right now and I wanna see what he can do, he looks dope. I hope Tenjirō Kirinji is still alive and able to fight, he got trolled hard and he is in need of redemption. I'm pretty sure Sternritter D and Sternritter C are going to be the last ones standing, I see the Sternritter with the assault rifle going down first. Still waiting on seeing Urahara and Shinji, Oetsu will suffice for now though, he looks beast.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirinji still kickin' it booya', Oetsu made quick work of his elite Sternritter so now Yhwach himself must come forward. Those Sternritter were really dissapointing, I wanted to see The Miracle and The Compulsory in more action but of course they both get one shotted. The only one that may still be alive is the Compulsory but that's not for certain, he's the only one that can come back without an ass pull with his hood covering his face and all. I wonder if Jugram is Royal Guard level though, he may be slightly weaker but by Bach's side he will do some damage against the Zero Division. Where are Urahara and Shinji doe?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i love askin powers it pretty much one shot any character ._. OP!!! altho i still have faith on the elite quincy and they will come back by some *cough* *cough* MIRACLE!!!!!!!