Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looking forward to this new chapter, Captain Kensei and Rose are under Mayori's control now. I want to see Shinji reappear and Urahara get into a fight.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New chapter confirms GiGi to be female. As if it wasn't obvious though.

Whats the name of that cannibalistic little chick? Or whatever she is. She is prolly gonna eat the Love dude.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is probably never gonna happen, mate.
Shame, at least show him one shotting someone.

Opinions about new chapter ?
Excellent

New chapter confirms GiGi to be female. As if it wasn't obvious though.

Whats the name of that cannibalistic little chick? Or whatever she is. She is prolly gonna eat the Love dude.
Yeah the glutton will eat Pepe, my favorite girl is Minony the Power so hopefully she gets back into action.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nigguuhs, i'm slowly catching up already read the arc when Ichigo lost all his power.​
Good Tim, keep reading and inform us when you're eventually caught up.

Chapter was good, much more interesting than last week's.
Shame zombie chik is dead.
I wonder if Toshiro will come back to life.
I hope Toshiro can be saved, and this was a great chapter imo. I don't think Gigi is dead yet, she took a stab to the heart and went off panel, she was cleaved almost in two and recovered by some random fodder Shinigami foot soldier so I'd be dissapointed if that is all it took to finish her off, besides her facial expression isn't convincing of her demise.

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's been the center of attention for quite a few chapters now, far longer than some stern ritters, even gremmy.
And considering how some potentially epic stern ritters were off-paneled (OMQ), I doubt we're seeing her again.
Plus it's kinda unlike Mayuri to spare his opponents.