Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly, is enjoyable and that's what matters here.
yeah although fairy tail hands down has the best character development IMO.

People don't spam in FC.There is a limit to what you can post!
I will link this thread for moderation if I see any unnecessary/pointless posts here in the FC.It may get FC closed/deleted!This is the FC created for FT fans & only for them to discuss about Anime/Manga.People who don't read/watch aren't allowed to post anything pointless material(SPAM) which don't do anything good to the FC.It would be much appreciated if you yourself maintain a distance to FC other than you are gettin' kicked out!
I agree, though is there really a need to get the staff involved?

Fairy Tail isn't best anime, though can be top 20-30.
For manga, it can be in top 10 though.u.u
I put it top 15, top 10 maybe, but there are certain things it could do better.

Now all that aside, what do you all expect from the upcoming chapters?

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will link this thread for moderation if I see any unnecessary/pointless posts here in the FC.It may get FC closed/deleted!This is the FC created for FT fans & only for them to discuss about Anime/Manga.People who don't read/watch aren't allowed to post anything pointless material(SPAM) which don't do anything good to the FC.It would be much appreciated if you yourself maintain a distance to FC other than you are gettin' kicked out!
I'll handle this, don't worry.

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Spaces and commas would be appreciated.

Rainbow Dash

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mod Break by Lawliet
It seems as though that there has been a few shitposters clicking on this thread and tarnishing the name of Fairy Tail.

Narutobase is a Fairy Tail friendly website and we shall not tolerate any ill-speaking of the manga.

Further shitposting will result in appropriate sanctions.

-Lawliet

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't watched the FT anime in a long time.

I already know what happens so it kinda defeats the purpose of watching the anime.

^___________^
There is a filler arc currently, lucy's spirits turned evil and decided to attack her, though they got new desings for this.

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway the FC will be closed, pretty sure there will be unnecessary post tomorrow, just waiting for a mod to come and delete them.

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But yeah, anyone watching the new episode?
I haven't been watching the latest episodes. I'm actually still trying to catch up on the anime...and manga. <.<

I know, I watched the previous episode. xD

Btw, apparently a Water Dragon Slayer is going to be introduced next arc.
The manga. Lol
Really? In the current Tartaros arc? That'll be interesting to see.

Anyway the FC will be closed, pretty sure there will be unnecessary post tomorrow, just waiting for a mod to come and delete them.
So I guess this means the FC is opened again. Glad to have it reopened, but sad it had to be closed in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.