UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New chap was good. Though Erza being able to fight Kyouka like that is just...:|
Well, i can agree with caliburn here ?
Hmmmm odd.

When Kyouka started going on about how she locked away Erza's senses, I was convinced Erza would overcome it because of her artificial eye supposedly being unaffected, giving her a small window of opportunity to counter. It would even be more so appropriate seeing the fact that she lost that eye due to those fanatics of the Cult of Zeref, who were very similar to Kyouko in regards to this blind adoration of Zeref. This really could have been a case of symbolism/irony/karma or whatever you want to call it, so it really seems a missed opportunity. Then again that might still be the case for the next chapter as I think her right eye is her artificial eye, which was mostly shown to be covered by her hair.

Something else, I was intrigued by how Kyouka was describing Mard Geer, which gave me the impression that Mard Geer has his own agenda. Though that might just be the way it was translated as MS has a different interpretation.

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, i'll continue, i'm talking about the Ezra/Kyouka fight, i'm waiting for an explanation
Oh yes. There has to be something hidden on why erza was able to move, hiro can't honestly expect us to belive this. He probably did this to make people react like this, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.