Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Already did that, throughout this week, haven't been able to get 5 hours of sleep at a time, well except for last night, the real problem is getting back on track, but don't mind me i'm just ranting, it's going to be over this week anyway

Reactions: UCE

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Already did that, throughout this week, haven't been able to get 5 hours of sleep at a time, well except for last night, the real problem is getting back on track, but don't mind me i'm just ranting, it's going to be over this week anyway
Same, i have sleeping problems. I can be really tired, and only get like 2 hours of sleep.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What about Gildarts?

If it does, that'd be great.
I posted by seeing Scarlet's sig XD

Hope so.

From the Very first Episode of the October or from Episode 202,A Filler arc is going to start in Fairy Tail.Hiro Mashima is behind this filler arc.He sketching two new characters(so far) for this filler arc and he is also writing the story to this filler arc.I am thinking of watching this arc.Anyone interested in it ?

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I posted by seeing Scarlet's sig XD

Hope so.

From the Very first Episode of the October or from Episode 202,A Filler arc is going to start in Fairy Tail.Hiro Mashima is behind this filler arc.He sketching two new characters(so far) for this filler arc and he is also writing the story to this filler arc.I am thinking of watching this arc.Anyone interested in it ?
Ah I see.

I don't really watch the anime for FT, but I may check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.