Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I'm going to try and get some sleep tonight, contrary to the past two days. See you guys later.

Funky Tiger said:
I ain't complain' bout the asses, mate.

Also its a good post, but not sensational.
I never said you were complaining.

Sure, I'll take that I guess.

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, i'm not really a romantic ship person, i don't really go with anything until it's cannon, but still sometimes i feel like it's kind of forced, but that's just me anyway

But i do like crack-ships :)

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like nalu since the first time i saw them. Shipping in FT is better than this garbage shipping in naruto ewww -_- so annoying, even on tumblr. People never really fight for pairings on FT. I just like them together tho. Lol
Lucy reminds me of myself. :)...:/

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fun fact: I sometimes get confused with Fairy Tail because many people call me FT and have gotten mad when people have said that 'FT is shitty' when they actually meant the anime.

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like nalu since the first time i saw them. Shipping in FT is better than this garbage shipping in naruto ewww -_- so annoying, even on tumblr. People never really fight for pairings on FT. I just like them together tho. Lol
Lucy reminds me of myself. :)...:/
Well i guess there's that. Regardless, I love it when fanbases go at each others throat, like Naruto shippings, it's pure gold. BTW have you seen Nashi? (i think it was), when they hit this point that when things start to get even more interesting. And believe me people still fight for parings in FT, i think GraLu week is just ending or so

Fun fact: I sometimes get confused with Fairy Tail because many people call me FT and have gotten mad when people have said that 'FT is shitty' when they actually meant the anime.
Hue~Hue~Hue

Unrelated note: do you read/watch FT

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't know where they get it from, my guess is tumblr or something like that, but the fairy tail section always becomes more active on FF.net during these 'weeks', but it's the internet i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.