UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love jellal, i know that he is currently blind.(for what we know) but i want to see what will he do now? Maybe join fairy tail in this fight? That will score big points for him. I wish he was a member of fairy tail.

@rainbow, alright. Avoid trouble with dalton/parrish. Go VM him, he does not like FT.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love jellal, i know that he is currently blind.(for what we know) but i want to see what will he do now? Maybe join fairy tail in this fight? That will score big points for him. I wish he was a member of fairy tail.

@rainbow, alright. Avoid trouble with dalton/parrish. Go VM him, he does not like FT.
I get a bit confused when it comes to Jellal. I sometimes forget that Jellal and Mystogan are two different people. Mystogan is the Edolas Jellal and the Jellal in that scan is the real one, right?

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get a bit confused when it comes to Jellal. I sometimes forget that Jellal and Mystogan are two different people. Mystogan is the Edolas Jellal and the Jellal in that scan is the real one, right?
Yeah is this real one.
FT gates too much hate.
Oh god, yes. Only because of the "fan service" and nakama, naruto did the same thing vs obito. -_-"
People never give this series a try. They just take opinions from others.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah is this real one.

Oh god, yes. Only because of the "fan service" and nakama, naruto did the same thing vs obito. -_-"
People never give this series a try. They just take opinions from others.
Ah, okay.

I hate when people use "friendship powerup" as an excuse to dislike it, when Naruto has done the same thing. I love Fairy Tail, and it annoys me to see people hate it for a stupid reason like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.