Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To Gilda: Well I had eight cavities in my lifetime (mainly when younger.) With them drilling and filling it and all and hurt like hell. XD

To Uchiha seeker : Owww. XD

miyako uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny yall talking about teeth. xd
I get my wisdom teeth pulled this summer 0.0
SO! not looking forward that!
..................... except...... I am a little excited to get laughing gas and go loopty. xd

LeaSuki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny yall talking about teeth. xd
I get my wisdom teeth pulled this summer 0.0
SO! not looking forward that!
..................... except...... I am a little excited to get laughing gas and go loopty. xd
Ohhh? I never had laughing gas. XD Loool~ Also I'm almost 21 and none of my wisdom teeth are coming in. Well..maybe one of them, but yeah. XD

miyako uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm 17 and I have to get them out! :T_T:
Me and bro are getting it at done at the same time. ._.
We're just hoping we don't scream to each other in the dentist office when we're done. xd

Hanon

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm 17 and I have to get them out! :T_T:
Me and bro are getting it at done at the same time. ._.
We're just hoping we don't scream to each other in the dentist office when we're done. xd
lolol sorry if I was prying but...I had laughing gas done on me before...it was so hilarious.. xd xd
Just a little warning if you wake up the next day feeling like your whole body is like about to explode...ask your sibling or someone..and they will say you ran into a wall 3 times xd

LeaSuki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well last...Wednesday I went to the dentist. I have one cavity. (filling wore off.) Andddd I have an impacted wisdom tooth under the gums. So TODAY went to the oral surgeon and I have to get surgery next Tuesday. Know what the funny thing is? The guy said it looks like I'll only have one wisdom tooth. LOL XD

Alssoo you all may join.~ <3

miyako uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lolol sorry if I was prying but...I had laughing gas done on me before...it was so hilarious.. xd xd
Just a little warning if you wake up the next day feeling like your whole body is like about to explode...ask your sibling or someone..and they will say you ran into a wall 3 times xd
xd I think there would be something truly wrong with me if i ran into the wall that many times. I already do it by accident. :p

to Leasuki: Yay! one wisdom tooth...... tell me how the surgery goes. 0.o I'm scared of it. xd

Status
Not open for further replies.