Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To itachismile: Of course you can join. I just can't technically add you to the list due to the edit button be gone.~

To Nyanmaru: Just by asking~ So you have joined. ;D

To Zera: I agree with you with the name changing. I hate it when people change their names. Cause then I don't know who is who and it makes me all 'ffffff'

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To itachismile: Of course you can join. I just can't technically add you to the list due to the edit button be gone.~

To Zera: I agree with you with the name changing. I hate it when people change their names. Cause then I don't know who is who and it makes me all 'ffffff'
Changes my names: ZeRealLeaSukiTheOtherOneIsFake

itachismile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oh ok thanks:)

~Unknown~

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just too random...

You must be registered for see images
Ahaha!! Love it!

Since it's too big for my signature,

Warning:
If done incorrectly, death or serious bodily injury may occur. You may also get kicked in your manhood, slapped repeatedly, and have a random object forcibly shoved into your rectum. Side effects include but are not limited to: Drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, fecal bleeding, internal hemorrhaging, paralysis, infection, blindness, deafness, erectile dysfunction, coughing, sneezing, uncontrollable defecating, sores, migraines, blood in urine, tooth loss, gum disease, cancer, random desire to lick traffic cones, a thirst for the destruction of left shoes, memory loss, psychotic episodes of feasting on human flesh, a love for little boys, and the ability to fart on command.

Status
Not open for further replies.