Enemy

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These two are always awesome. I dunno how do they do it, but... *goes to Youtube to find more* -.-'

P.S. is it dumb to comment on every single picture you post? Or can I just enjoy myself while doing it? XD please be honest.

Anyways, how are ya?

~ Cero ~

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Official Akatsuki Member FC

This fan club is about all the members that are in the Akatuski. Instead of just doing one of the characters, I thought it should be a fan club based on all of them. Since I know there are probably a lot of people who like a certain member over another. So, in this Fan Club I would like people to share on who they like, and why and just talk about the Akatsuki in general. Post Icons, pictures, banners and etc. However try not to spam by putting “OMG I LOVE ITACHI OMG OMG!” Or post a whole bunch of pictures at once. Maybe four/five per post would be appropriate. Most of all I hope you have fun! :'D

Characters in Akatsuki

1. Pein (Nagato)
2. Konan
3. Itachi
4. Kisame
5. Deidara
6. Sasori
7. Tobi (Madara)
8. Hidan
9. Kakuzu
10. Zetsu

☂Information about the Akatsuki☂

Akatsuki (暁?, lit. "Dawn" or "Daybreak") is a criminal organization composed of ten high-level ninja that have defected from their village of origin.[45] The group receives little attention during the first part of the series, only becoming main antagonists in Part II. Akatsuki members are characterized by their long, dark cloaks bearing red clouds with a chin-high collar. They also have a line through their headband, showing they have defected from their village. Each also possesses a unique ring, which seems to symbolize one's membership in the organization.[46] Members are partnered together in teams of two, each team sticking together as they traverse the Naruto world. Despite this partnership, members tend to have a strained relationship with their peers, only cooperating enough to complete their assignments and showing little concern when another member is killed.[47] Orochimaru defects from the organization before the start of the series, taking his ring with him, and thus Akatsuki never exceeds nine members during the current storyline.[45]

Akatsuki was founded by Yahiko of Amegakure and by Madara Uchiha, after the latter was expelled from his hometown of Konohagakure. Though initially meant only to mask Madara's movements,[48] Akatsuki eventually began taking part in assassinations and espionage.[45] By the start of the current storyline, Akatsuki's ambitions grow to plans of world domination. To mark this more dynamic goal, Akatsuki increases its activity throughout the series as it attempts to capture the nine powerful tailed beasts. Each member is assigned to capture a specific beast or its current host, at which point Akatsuki convenes to extract the beast and seal it away for their grand plan.[45] As the Akatsuki leader, Pain, explains it, once all nine beasts have been captured Akatsuki will be able to harness their great strength to start world wars at their leisure. With the world governments unable to deal with the beasts' power, Akatsuki will be turned to for salvation, teaching the world the futility of fighting and giving Akatsuki complete control in the process.[49] Madara's goal, however, is to merge all nine of the tailed beasts into the Ten-Tails so he can become its Jinchūriki and create a massive Tsukuyomi on the moon in order to enslave the world. As of Naruto manga chapter 419, Akatsuki has captured seven of the Tailed Beasts with only Naruto and Killer Bee, the Jinchuriki of the last two Tailed Beasts, remaining uncaptured.

Source:

I would post each character information, but that would take up a lot of room to explain each and everyone of them. If you are new to Naruto, and don’t know much about each character in the Akatsuki, just click the link to find out more. :]

♥ Leader ♥ LeaSuki
♥ Co-Leader ♥ Itachi4life
♥ Assassin ♥ FallenUchiha

♫ Member List ♫

1.Itachi4life
2.animehottie44
3.kyuubi no jinchuriki
4.Zerabitu
5.Frilled Necked Lizard
6.Zenji
7.Orange-Hokage
8.Hatsune Miku
9.shelma
10.FallenUchiha
11.Gaara of the Funk
12.samuchiha
13.apple pie of doom
14.Lawliet
15.Leaf
16.Falcon
17.+luffy+
18.electro
19.-Theos.
20.oOItachi4everOo
21.miyako uchiha
22.Kaia12
23.kushina9
24.Yoitei
25.~Sexy~Tendo~
26.socceraviv
27.KingScorp
28.Enemy
29.~SiNk~
30.Huzuki

♪Avatars♪

~Also, for those who joined the FC, you have permission to put this in your sig. <'3~

oHai, Can I join your fan club?:D Pls Pls Pls:pwease:

Yoitei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These two are always awesome. I dunno how do they do it, but... *goes to Youtube to find more* -.-'

P.S. is it dumb to comment on every single picture you post? Or can I just enjoy myself while doing it? XD please be honest.

Anyways, how are ya?
soz i didnt notice it went to a new page xD and ye its fine we all appreciate your thoughts so dw about it ^^

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anyways, how are ya?
This is a Fan Club....... Here u can go all out and share ur thoughts...;);););)

Enemy

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol =p ye i usually post faster unless a new page is involved or when im not checking my e-mails lol
I don't remember the last time I checked my e-mail at all o_O
Oh, I saws it when I was registring here. But I only checked spam then.

This is a Fan Club....... Here u can go all out and share ur thoughts...;);););)
oh. that explains everything XD

Yoitei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't remember the last time I checked my e-mail at all o_O
Oh, I saws it when I was registring here. But I only checked spam then.
ye well i set my messages to insant but i used an e-mail that i dont get much sent to so i could just click the box and delete if theres too much lol

Enemy

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ye well i set my messages to insant but i used an e-mail that i dont get much sent to so i could just click the box and delete if theres too much lol
I hate deleting, 'cause for some reason my loptop cracks then XD. So I just use the refresh button to see if there is anything new.
of course, there is my trash e-mail that I don't even know the password of -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.