☁Akatsuki FC☁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">Hey whats this, nobodies here.<br /> Also, so many few posts have been made while I was gone.<br /> To Lee- something needs to be done. Our members r not coming together. Only a handful r posting here</div>

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To Rambo: *Lea / Also, there is nothing you can do if people aren't posting. I mean the Fc has been slightly dead. XD

To Enemy: ;D Hell yeah~
I think it's mainly because the holidays are over :p that less people have time for FC! Btw, I excuse for not posting pics this Sunday! I'll post it tonight, promise? xd

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">See, what I meant. No one from tommorow has posted here</div>

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">Oh got it, bt our holidays r just going to start as my exams r over and be4 the finals we usually get study leave.</div>

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">Hi to u to Enemy. Well have ur holidays too started</div>

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">sigh, I was not double posting. Its just that I got ur post just aftr I posted. And I don't like to edit the old posts.<br /> Well, how was ur day at the school</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.