Awards
"Feel free to cry out in fear if you need to."

You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Kuroudo Akabane
Nickname: Doctor Jackal
Clan: Nekura

Looks:
Akabane is a tall, roughly 6-foot male with brown eyes. He has long black hair that is arranged into spikes that fall down his back. He is always seen wearing a broad-brimmed black hat, a air of black trousers, and a black coat over a white shirt and black tie. He wears white rubber gloves, reminiscent of the gloves worn by surgeons, and black shoes.

Personality:
Akabane is a sadist, who enjoys cutting up people and often decapitates opponents with a polite smile on his face. He loves to carve his initials or a 'J' into his victims' skin, to brag about his prowess. Akabane also prefers not to change his name into Kuroudo Nekura even though he is the clan head, since he feels an attachment to the name Akabane. Akabane is further obsessed over surgeons, stemming from his failure to become one when young.

Village Info.

Village of Birth: Unknown
Village of Alliance: Sunagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sage
Specialty: Genjutsu, Nekura Techniques
Elements: All the Five Elements + Sound
Your ninjutsu:

Background Info.
History:
Akabane was born into the Nekura Clan, as Kuroudo Nekura. At the age of eight, when a Genin, he slaughtered a bandit group; as their blood sprayed through the air, Kuroudo whimsically observed that it looked like red wings, and started calling himself Kuroudo Akabane. At age twelve, he attempted to become a medical ninja, but failed when his bloodlust led to him wounding patients so he could observe them drain of their lifeblood. Unceremoniously removed from the program, Akabane developed an unhealthy obsession with medic-nin, wearing surgical gloves and using sharpened scalpels as his weapon of choice over senbon or kunai.
Over time, Akabane's socipathic tedencies in battles earned him the nickname of 'Doctor Jackal', an alias he sometimes uses. Determined to take over the Nekura Clan, Akabane left on a training trip, where he trained with various Senseis over various countries including the Sound village where he learned sound, all the while practising his Nekura techniques when travelling. Akabane found himself being hired as a guard to protect valuable information or goods from other ninja, and took to his new job as a 'Transporter' with gusto, decapitating any ninja that decided to attack him and searing a 'J' into their foreheads after the act, before leaving them on stakes around the object to warn off any others.
Akabane finally returned to the Nekura Clan, and dispatched the then clan head and his family with relative ease, before taking over the reins of the clan. At this point, Akabane decided to ally himself to Sunagakure, the weakest of the Five Villages, since he believed this gave him more of an opportunity to fight, and slaughter, stronger ninja.

Other
During his travels, Akabane met a number of strange people, including talking lizards, headgear, people who ate swords, perverts who claimed to be his siblings, and any other number of odd specimens.

Picture:
You must be registered for see images
Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: Too many.
Lost:
A few.

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here comes ass-kissers with one word appreciation. It's a unique bio, I haven't heard of Nekura clan >.> proves that I am getting severely outdated. It'd be nice to find out Nekura abilities during a fight. I think I'll fight you today but things will go Slow.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here comes ass-kissers with one word appreciation. It's a unique bio, I haven't heard of Nekura clan >.> proves that I am getting severely outdated. It'd be nice to find out Nekura abilities during a fight. I think I'll fight you today but things will go Slow.
It's my custom clan. xd We have no jutsu yet, so there aren't many abilities to 'discover' for you.