Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*It's a dark night. The moon is full and gives a eerie illumination to the surroundings.
A small building, meant for budo practise, is standing deep in an old forest. Only some small flickering movements of candle light in the window, that can be seen from a close distance.
A cold, wild and restless wind is blowing outside as Urumi is sitting in a lotus position and smokes her pipe, inside the structure. As she blows a thick and sweet cloud of smoke, straight out from between her lips, the door opens up and Passion enters.*

"What took you so long?"

Last edited:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*It's a dark night. The moon is full and gives a eerie illumination to the surroundings.
A small building, meant for budo practise, is standing deep in an old forest. Only some small flickering movements of candle light in the window, that can be seen from a close distance.
A cold, wild and restless wind is blowing outside as Urumi is sitting in a lotus position and smokes her pipe, inside the structure. As she blows a thick and sweet cloud of smoke, straight out from between her lips, the door opens up and Passion enters.*

"What took you so long?"
I got lost on a straight road. xd

How do you fare on a night as beautiful as this one, miss?

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got lost on a straight road. xd

How do you fare on a night as beautiful as this one, miss?
*The wind grows restless and somewhere in the distance a thunder can be heard. The candles dance wildly and can barely keep their living.
Tension in the air...smoke on Urumis pipe is slowly fading as the ember is quietly fading away.
Lightning slashes in the room and the thunder is getting closer.
Urumi lowers here pipe, and knocks the chamber of the pipe on the floor and ash sprinkles on the tatami. She hides the pipe in her clothing and calmly stands up*

Urumi: "Did we come here to cuddle...or to get bruises? Either way, you'd get them anyway."

*Urumi removes her swords and lowers them to floor beside her, on her left side and takes few steps to the right. She then takes a stance and by the looks of it, she is ready or rather eager for combat.*

Urumi: "Why don't you come and find out?"

Last edited:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*The wind grows restless and somewhere in the distance a thunder can be heard. The candles dance wildly and can barely keep their living.
Tension in the air...smoke on Urumis pipe is slowly fading as the ember is quietly fading away.
Lightning slashes in the room and the thunder is getting closer.
Urumi lowers here pipe, and knocks the chamber of the pipe on the floor and ash sprinkles on the tatami. She hides the pipe in her clothing and calmly stands up*

Urumi: "Did we come here to cuddle...or to get bruises? Either way, you'd get them anyway."

*Urumi removes her swords and lowers them to floor beside her, on her left side and takes few steps to the right. She then takes a stance and by the looks of it, she is ready or rather eager for combat.*

Urumi: "Why don't you come and find out?"
Perry: ''Very well. It seems that we're starting from free form taijutsu then. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you.'' ;)

*Perry cleared his mind from unnecessary feelings and took a deep breath while having his eyes closed, to attain concentration for the ordeal that was about to happen. He then opened his eyes and took a defensive, yet somehow relaxed stance and invited her to make the move.*

Perry: I believe that women are supposed to go first.

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perry: ''Very well. It seems that we're starting from free form taijutsu then. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you.'' ;)

*Perry cleared his mind from unnecessary feelings and took a deep breath while having his eyes closed, to attain concentration for the ordeal that was about to happen. He then opened his eyes and took a defensive, yet somehow relaxed stance and invited her to make the move.*

Perry: I believe that women are supposed to go first.
*Outside, it's a total chaos. The wind mutilates the forest, while the eerie orchestra of the lightning and thunder plays their deep and dark tone.
Some air escapes inside the house thus making the candle fire dance more wildly and flickering the whole room.

Before Perry got to finish his last sentence, Urumi dashed forward and came very close to Perry. Instantly she turned her self a bit to the left, her right side being towards Perry, she hits Perry to the midriff and as the result when Perry lowers his pose and gasping for air, she placed her hands on the back of his head, she used him as support, jumping up and bashing her knee deep in to his face. Right after Urumi's knee makes contact, Perry falling backwards, she takes a small step back and takes a more, defensive stance.*

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*Outside, it's a total chaos. The wind mutilates the forest, while the eerie orchestra of the lightning and thunder plays their deep and dark tone.
Some air escapes inside the house thus making the candle fire dance more wildly and flickering the whole room.

Before Perry got to finish his last sentence, Urumi dashed forward and came very close to Perry. Instantly she turned her self a bit to the left, her right side being towards Perry, she hits Perry to the midriff and as the result when Perry lowers his pose and gasping for air, she placed her hands on the back of his head, she used him as support, jumping up and bashing her knee deep in to his face. Right after Urumi's knee makes contact, Perry falling backwards, she takes a small step back and takes a more, defensive stance.*

Perry: ''So pretty...''

*Having Urumi dash towards him and attempt a hit to his midriff area, Perry was dashed by her beauty and had almost no time to react. However, he was able of tensing every muscle in his body to absorb the hit to his stomach with just mild bruises. While she was expecting for a reaction to her hit, Perry grabbed her head with both of his hands and slammed his forehead on hers (I'll try to avoid breaking your nose for now) as hard as he could, to cause a mild concussion on both of them*

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perry: ''So pretty...''

*Having Urumi dash towards him and attempt a hit to his midriff area, Perry was dashed by her beauty and had almost no time to react. However, he was able of tensing every muscle in his body to absorb the hit to his stomach with just mild bruises. While she was expecting for a reaction to her hit, Perry grabbed her head with both of his hands and slammed his forehead on hers (I'll try to avoid breaking your nose for now) as hard as he could, to cause a mild concussion on both of them*
Urumi: Hmph!

*The brute ignorance of her strike amazed Urumi.
What dedication, what concentration and skill. This will become a worthy lesson indeed.

When Passion grabs Urumi by her head with his both hands, hits their heads together, Urumi hears a loud thunder inside of her head and her forehead feels like it's cracking open and like it's covered in flames.

As she tries to ignore the pain and remain her consciousness, she swings both of her arms with fierce speed and power, moving them up between the gab of Passions arms, thus removing them from her head. Though she wraps her own arms around his, squeezing them tightly in her armpits and creating a good opening.
She then holds tightly on his arms and bends her left knee and tightens the muscles on her leg and extends it with great power, delivering a fierce kick on Passions waist, almost broking his hip. She then attempts to drop to her knee and in mid air, she removes her hands from holding his arms and places them on the back of Passions head, aiming it on her knee in order to crush his face.*

Urumi: Shinuuu!

Last edited:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Urumi: Hmph!

*The brute ignorance of her strike amazed Urumi.
What dedication, what concentration and skill. This will become a worthy lesson indeed.

When Passion grabs Urumi by her head with his both hands, hits their heads together, Urumi hears a loud thunder inside of her head and her forehead feels like it's cracking open and like it's covered in flames.

As she tries to ignore the pain and remain her consciousness, she swings both of her arms with fierce speed and power, moving them up between the gab of Passions arms, thus removing them from her head. Though she wraps her own arms around his, squeezing them tightly in her armpits and creating a good opening.
She then holds tightly on his arms and bends her left knee and tightens the muscles on her leg and extends it with great power, delivering a fierce kick on Passions waist, almost broking his hip. She then attempts to drop to her knee and in mid air, she removes her hands from holding his arms and places them on the back of Passions head, aiming it on her knee in order to crush his face.*

Urumi: Shinuuu!
*takes a dangerous hit to my waist, stumbles back and vomits* Blergh.

I guess we'll start with the techniques then. First you will be learning the Thousand Years of Death. I believe that you're familiar with the concept, no? Any wishes on what/who you'd like to perform it on and if you're wishing to use tool such as kunai for it?

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*takes a dangerous hit to my waist, stumbles back and vomits* Blergh.

I guess we'll start with the techniques then. First you will be learning the Thousand Years of Death. I believe that you're familiar with the concept, no? Any wishes on what/who you'd like to perform it on and if you're wishing to use tool such as kunai for it?
Urumi: I'm familiar with the concept and no, I don't have any requests of how to do it. You lead the show as you see fit.​

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Urumi: I'm familiar with the concept and no, I don't have any requests of how to do it. You lead the show as you see fit.​
I am here one day early thanks to a Goblet who barged into my office and threated me. I am forced to rely on desperate tricks, so I will be continuing your training now.

Since you're familiar with the concept of this technique and it is fairly simple, I suggest that we refer from poking each other's rectal areas and continue with next technique.

You are allowed to object, if you deem that inserting something in someone's anus is needed.