0⚔️
► Trafalgar Law - トラファルガー・ロー ◄

You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Trafalgar Law
Nickname: ♦ Laid-back genius ♦
Clan: Haku's clan

Looks:
Law is a slim man of average height. He is seen wearing a black-sleeved yellow hoodie with his mark on it. He has many tribal-style tattoos on his arms, as well as a pair of small earrings on both ears. Law also wears a pair of jeans with odd markings on both the knee and ankle areas. On his left hand in particular are the letters D, E, A, T, and H tattooed each on the back of his fingers. As for his facial features, he has faint shadows right under both eyes and his mouth is constantly seen in a smile. He also appears to sport black hair, a majority of which had been obscured, save for his equally-dark sideburns on the sides of his face, by the northern-style hat that Law wears. Law also carries along a nodachi ( <- Chakra sword ) with which he uses in combination with his Wind based chakra. It is a large sword with a scabbard decorated with crosses from the opening to the bottom and equipped with an oblong-shaped hand-guard coated with short white fur and a small piece of red rope tied at the base of its hilt. Due to its size, Trafalgar usually carries this sword over his shoulder.

Personality:
Law is an extremely laid-back character, who is nearly always seen smiling. He also has a more reckless attitude when faced against missing nins that the Hidden Village(s) has/ve labeled as a higher threat. However, he hates being ordered around. He is also unfailingly polite, usually referring to others as "Mr", and appears to be honorable enough to refuse taking credit that is due to others. Law also appears to have a sense of honor (or at least respect for those he sees as potential rivals in the future). This is in stark contrast to what most people seemed to think about him - some have even claimed that Law was infamous for his cruelty.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Kirigakure
Village of Alliance: Amegakure - Iwagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sage
Specialty:
  • Hyōton: Being from Haku's clan grants him the usage of hyōton element. He is one of the best ice users in the clan for decades.
  • Taijutsu: He has been taught in general taijutsu and he is expert on using it. He is very strong on taijutsu whether it's in agressive or in defensive way.
  • Kenjutsu: He is expert on sword fighting. He has shown the ability to use orginally two handed nodachi with one hand.
  • Speed: Law's speed is average Sage ranked ninja's.
  • One-handed Handseals: Law posesses same ability as Haku did, allowing him to use one handed handseals in a fight on specific Ice techniques that Haku used too.
  • Chakra control: His chakra control is excellent like many difficult techniques require.
Elements:

Fire - Completed
Wind - Completed
Lightning - Completed
Water - Completed
Earth - Completed
Rain - Completed
Ninjutsu - Completed
Taijutsu - Everything regular
Genjutsu - Everything regular
Summoning - Dogs
Customs Not a hyperlink

Weaponry:

○ Carries Nodachi always with him.
○ Three chakra metal kunais that are kept in ninja tool pocket.
○ 28 shurikens in shuriken case.
○ Has 35 meters of ninja wire stocked with him.
○ Carries 12 explosive tags in pocket.

Background Info.
History:
Law is big brother of Haku and a member of Haku's clan. Haku doesn't speak about Law due the fact that Law left the clan as Haku was three years old. Other clan members didn't speak of him either because it was concidered as crime to leave the clan and family. He left the clan at the age 10 during the time when he was chunin. Law never made into Jounin due the fact that he lived his life as missing nin. He travelled through the world and met lots of awesome people like: Chiryoku, Faust, Akiza, Sin, Zenryoku, Hasashi, Nero and bunch of others that aren't named due the reason that the creator of this bio was really lazy and didn't want to spend more than 1.5 hours making this bio. At the age of 14 he stayed living at Amegakure as street thug and bounty hunter with his friends Ingwer and Sin. They created awesome trio and everyone was happy ( or was 'em? ). At the age of 17 he left the Amegakure to go back in the village where he had born and he only found ruins of his old house and no sign whatsoever of living clan members. He only spent few days at kirigakure after finding his past house broken and set out to visit Yukigakure to check out the other Ice/snow users that shared the same ability as he did. Unfortunately none of them were match to Law - not even the Yukikage that's name is/was Theos. He refused to take the life of Theos and kept pursuing forward on his voyage around world. One year ago he arrived at Iwagakure and has been staying there since then.
Other

Girlfriend - Single
Best friends - Chiryoku, Faust, Sin, Akiza
Close friends - Musahibou, Nero, Emperor AKA ''Weedy boy'', Minna + bunch others
Favourite beverage - Ice tea
Favourite food - Tempura ( deepfried fishes and other sea creatures like shrimps )
Dislikes - Annoying and noisy people

Picture:
You must be registered for see images
Theme Song and Background Music:
Battles

Won: N/A
Lost: N/A

This replaces

~ Approved ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: ► Trafalgar Law - トラファルガー・ロー ◄

From friends to best, yay. xD
Nice bio, the song reminds me old times, forgot it... :]

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It went out well. ;)
But you should try something new, don't know what, but experiment. o,o

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It went out well. ;)
But you should try something new, don't know what, but experiment. o,o
New? Experiment? I've pretty much tried everything. Colorful fonts aren't really my thing but I could make few rainbow texts here

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

New? Experiment? I've pretty much tried everything. Colorful fonts aren't really my thing but I could make few rainbow texts here
;D I don't know if it would fit, leave this as it is.
Google some other random codes, if those are allowed here. xD
Watched Return of The King yesterday, it was epic, four hours of pwnage, alright I'll stop spamming here. ;D

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

;D I don't know if it would fit, leave this as it is.
Google some other random codes, if those are allowed here. xD
Watched Return of The King yesterday, it was epic, four hours of pwnage, alright I'll stop spamming here. ;D
Okies.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And am Not a Friend >:{ !!
You're among the bunch of others. As I said on the history: and bunch of others that aren't named due the reason that the creator of this bio was really lazy and didn't want to spend more than 1.5 hours making this bio. :p

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How are you guys making it with the pic on one side and the text right next to it? I tried doing that effect a while back but couldn't figure it out.

Nice bio.

Ben-sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*cough* Imitator of musa's bio design *cough*

Yes ! I always hoped for a moment when im not gonna be in your buddy list ! xd

Oh Damn ! A Nother Ice User....... Srsly NB's People Concentrate On One Type Of Bio Too Much O_O

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*cough* Imitator of musa's bio design *cough*

Yes ! I always hoped for a moment when im not gonna be in your buddy list ! xd

Oh Damn ! A Nother Ice User....... Srsly NB's People Concentrate On One Type Of Bio Too Much O_O
You're on my hate list ( check franky ), I've asked for permission on ice bio before I made yours, Musa's style includes more pictures than I have. I use only close up picture and full body picture.

How are you guys making it with the pic on one side and the text right next to it? I tried doing that effect a while back but couldn't figure it out.

Nice bio.
You can find the way to make it on narutobase how to's and thanks.

PHP:
[ img2=left ] -> Image url here <- [ /img2 ] -> Text here <-
[ img2=right ] -> Image url here <- [ /img2 ] -> Text here <-

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

NICE!!

lol lad very nice indeed :D tbh i think this should be the future of BIO making! :) i always try to put as much effort into creating a believable history & BIO for every char created but aye, think it should be law now that each BIO should be made to look as pretty as each other & linked within the signatures of people for each access :) would just make everything a lot more prettier around here ha..

either way, thumbs up fella, nice :D

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

NICE!!

lol lad very nice indeed :D tbh i think this should be the future of BIO making! :) i always try to put as much effort into creating a believable history & BIO for every char created but aye, think it should be law now that each BIO should be made to look as pretty as each other & linked within the signatures of people for each access :) would just make everything a lot more prettier around here ha..

either way, thumbs up fella, nice :D
Thanks. Even though the king of all bios is Mugiwara's Kiyoshi bio which was made fully with photoshop.

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I was IMPORTANT! Yay!

Yes, we made the trio of pie. Ingwer was called Pieryoku, Me Pie- and you Pie-Sama.

Thank You

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I was IMPORTANT! Yay!

Yes, we made the trio of pie. Ingwer was called Pieryoku, Me Pie- and you Pie-Sama.

Thank You
I don't like being called pie even though I have IQ of one. O________O No problemo for being important on the history I wrote