Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I spent the last 3 hours making a tutorial for my latest tag, which can be found here:

Its my first tutorial!

I hope the person's interested in GFX can learn something from this tutorial!..
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :)

You must be registered for see images

What is a C4D and how do I paste it/move it around?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks man! :)

Thanks Six! And the idea behind this, is to not use the same resources I used, but look around for stuff that appeals to you and then try the methods I've mentioned :)

I think I'll be making more tutorials in the future because I want more and more people to get into the field of making signatures. Seeing as the Design Hall is overrun with purely avatar threads, which don't really showcase GFX talent much, I was hoping to get more people into the art of tag making, which they can branch off on to other complicated stuff, like logo designing, photomanipulation, large art...things like that, if they'd like to that is.
But then again, NB's not a GFX forum..

And I have no idea tbh, I've been seeing those types of sigs on DA but I don't know who's the actual originator of the style.. I extracted these C4D's from a PSD that Sikk sent me. He can't remember where he got them from, so I'm gonna hunt for them more because these are the type of C4D's that I like..
So Sikk, if you're reading this, lets go hunting for C4D's lol
Where can I get the text you used?