Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's Rules & Regulations
I only haven't mastered anything yet, so some freeform and fair play would be appreciated ^.^
No Stealing
No Killing (officially)
Range: Mid
Terrain: Plain Grassy Field
Speech doesn't affect timeframe.

-> Look at profile for major updates.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The grass lightly flows in the light breeze. Arthur notices a lone figure in the plains about mid range from him. Arthur cracks his neck to the left and then to the right. He has his sword caliburn across his back and he is ready for a battle.

Arthur "Hey you what are you doing over there"

Arthur stands and waits for the mans reply

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" I'm Uchiha Mizuke of Konohagakure.. but I don't think it concerns you why I'm here. Who are you?"

*Mizuke wipes the hair out of his face, revealing red gleaming eyes. His 1 Tomoe is activated.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Last edited:

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As Arthur sees your eyes change from black to red, he keeps his eyes down avoiding eye contact by keeping his eye looking at your nose and lower. A gentle breeze passes as a moment passes.*

Arthur: "Ahhh, an Uchiha I've heard much of your clans techniques. I thought you all were wiped out by that Itachi fellow"
"I doesn't matter my dojutsu is better that yours even if your clan was alive"

*As he says this he forms a hand seal and his eyes change from blue to a palish white*

"My name is Arthur Hyuga, so whats your business questioning me?"

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterfull of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding agressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You're a Hyūga , eh?"

*There is a wide grin plastered across his face, and he says to himself; "This could be interesting..."

"Lets see just how much better those eyes of yours truly are.."

*In one quick fluent movement, he takes three kunai, two of them being tagged out from his pouch and throws them at Arthur. One of kunai is going directly for your chest, and the other two tagged kunais, are going to fall to the ground directly in front of you, exploding when they touch the ground.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I am watching your intently, I notice you reach to your side and bring out 3 kuni. I mirror you exactly and also pull out 3 kuni and throw them to intersect your previously throw ones*

"My eyes can pick up things quickly, your going to need to be much faster that that"

*Almost right after Arthur says this, he rushes toward you while pulling his sword Caliburn from his back.*

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Heh, you sure about that?"

As Arthur starts charging toward him, he does nothing. He just stands there, his eyes locked on Arthurs' and allows him to come in closer, and once they are in short range, he quickly slams his hands on the ground in front of him, releasing a surge of lightning across the ground in front of him and heading towards arthur.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Last edited:

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(post your jutsu's also)
"Too slow"

*As Mizuke slams his hands to the ground, Arthur creates a pillar of Earth that propels him forward towards Mizuke. As he comes into range Arthur slashes his sword from left to right causing a large gash to come across Mizuke's chest. Arthur lands behind Mizuke and they are back to back.

"The slash won't kill you, but it will show you what I am capable of"

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Wow, I know lmao I must of forgot, I'm not sure how sorry!)

Arthur's strike leaves a large rip in Mizuke's shirt and reveals a gash in his chest spanning from the top of his left pectoral to bottom right of his abdomen. The trickling of blood soon becomes noticeable, he looks down at his wound and smiles, the two men are back to back.

"You're faster than I expected. I'm slightly impressed, but nonetheless..

Mizuke utilizes water and his Suiton chakra and creates a sword that he holds in his right hand. With there backs still touching, Mizuke does a swift 180º motion and strikes Arthur with a large slash of a sword of his own.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Ahhhh, better"

*Because of Arthur's Byakugan, it gives him a 360 degree of vision, he notices as you quickly spin and try to slash him with your sword. Arthur moves his sword with two hands from a front position to making it become diagonal, a few inches from his back, stopping your sword in its tracks. As Arthur has successfully blocked the attack, he pushes off of your sword and flips forward, causing him to be facing you once again. He again hold his sword with two hands and faces the point toward you*

(my description might be a little weird because it might be confusing so i will explain more if needed)

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(I think I understand.)

*The end result of the previous sequence is that the two are face to face again. His eyes are still locked on Arthurs', ignoring the threat of the blade which is directly in front of him. Within seconds of channeling his Suiton chakra, he creates multiple waves of water that shoot out toward Arthur, creating some space between the two. ( Still in Short Range but not close enough for a Taijutsu/Kenjutsu Attack- If this isn't possible let me know!) Looks down at the wound on his chest and thinks to himself; "Eh, I really need to wrap things up, and get this looked at by a Medical Nin."

Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you create small waves of water that head towards me, I don not have time to react, and I am swept backwards a little bit causing a small space between us. After I am swept back enough I fall over and stab my sword into the ground and pull myself back up. Once I have gotten back up, I take my sword outta the ground and place it over my shoulder while holding it with one hand*

"Is that all?"

*After you release the waves and I get up, with my free hand I throw a single kuni infused with lightning chakra that heads toward you very fast*

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Heh, sorry no."

*With his Sharingan, he is able to perceive motions and react to the Kunai heading towards him. He throws a Raiton-infused Kunai of his own which deflects against Arthurs' and the two are left in a stalemate.

"We're evenly matched, and its been fun.. but I have to end this now."

I start off by taking out a Windmill Shuriken, which is infused with my Raiton Chakra and throw it at you. When it comes in contact with you, you will be pinned down and paralyzed. An electrical cable maintains a connection with you and as you are un able to move, I walk up to with a Kunai in my right hand, and as I walk by in one quick motion, I slice your neck with the Kunai.

(Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
Note: Numbing Effect lasts for one turn.

"Eh, sorry it had to end like this Hyuga."

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As soon as you take the windmill shuriken off your back, I raise a pillar of Earth from under me that raises me up 15 feet into the air. As your ration infused shuriken easily slices through the pillar and I start to fall, I use that momentum to jump toward you and I make a downward slash from your right shoulder down across your chest.*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

"Is that all you got Uchiha, or is that cut not letting you think straight?"

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As the blunt force of your attack causes me to fall down on my back, I realize you struck me again, making another wound.

"Ugh."

As I'm on your back an your standing directly above me, I release a current of purple lighting that knocks you back and away from and off of me. After knocking you back, I kip up and take out another Kunai and hold it in my right hand.

( Raiton: Rakurai Senkou ) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

"Don't worry, I'm not finished."

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you hit Arthur with the lightning attack, Arthur fly back and go into the air. He smashes into the ground and groan. His chest is now burned and his clothes are all chared and black. He slowly gets back to his feet and stumble, but keep his balnce with his sword.
"Nice, attack. Didn't think you had it in you."

*After Arthur has regained his balance Arthur channels his chakra into the ground and causes a tremor to make you become off balance and fall to the ground. After you have fallen, Arthur creates 2 spikes that rise out of the ground below you and impale both of your legs, prohibiting you from any movement.*

"I Think it is over, Uchiha.."

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As soon as the ground begins to tremor, Mizuke realizes it may be a Doton technique. He reacts to the situation very quickly and slams his hands on the ground, causing electrical charges to run throw the ground and stopping you pillars from impaling me. Some of the charges disperse into multiple tendrils and race toward you. I immediately follow up with a Katon technique. After making the Tiger hand-seal, I exhale a bullet of fire from my mouth that if not defended, engulfs you.*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

"The trademark of Uchiha, Katon."

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As the tendrils of electricity head towards me, I release non focused electrically charged chakra toward you. Since your tendrils are C rank from destroying the spike, my defense counters it and continues toward you and your fire balls at C rank. After I have released the lightning, I again stand in a fighting position waiting for your next move.*

*As I am waiting my hair blows in the wind and my tattered clothes start to tear and blow away*

"This was my favorite suit, you have definitely beat my expectations"

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the charges form your Raiton tech come toward me, I perform the same technique and release non-focused charges and our two techniques cancel eachother out. He takes a deep breath and brushes his hair to the side of his face.

"Same to you, Hyuga. You're not half bad..."

He looks down at his wounds again, and smiles.

"To be honest, I'm quite astonished at what you've been able to do to me."

He begins by channeling his Raiton chakra into his right palm, and after doing starts to run toward Arthur and when he gets in range, he hits him with a barrage of quick tai-jutsu attacks. His last strike is a powerful kick that sends Arthur into the air and immediately after, Mizuke generates Chidori in his right hand and strikes Arthur in the back with it when he falls back down

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will deliver several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where the user will then strike a Chidori into their back.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you quickly rush toward Arthur, he times your arrival by using his Byakugan and swings his sword across in a 45 degreee angle with his stomach being the half way point of the 45 degrees. The sword does not come into full contact, and does not slash you into half, but it knocks you to the right, After you have been knocked over to the side Arthur immediately rushes toward you and spits a sticky liquid that covers your body and prohibits you from moving.*

"I think it is over Uchiha Mizuke, but I will not kill you now, I want you to train and become stronger so we may fight again*

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.[?SPOILER]