Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O.~! Typhon-Sama, thanks again for meeting me under such circumstances.

Kenjutsu are the techniques which include the use and practicing of swords. Kenjutsu can be used in combination with taijutsu, ninjutsu, chakra manipulation and even genjutsu in order to create more powerful and devastating techniques.

The 7SM are notorious for their expertise in Kenjutsu, as are a significant portion of Kumogakure Nin.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I catch the wooden sword with my left hand, and then I place my left foot in front of my right, with them being separated just a bit wider then shoulder width. I face towards you with my left side of my body twisted slightly in front of my right, with my knees slightly bent.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I grasp the sword handle with two hands and position it against my pocket and, to the side of my right hip, and with point titled straight ahead towards you. I then begin charging towards you and when I get in range, I lift the sword up, slighting angled to the right with the point aimed to the sky, and then in a blink of an eye, I move the sword in a downwards cutting motion ending with sword at the side of my left hip and the point of the sword to the ground.

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you launch your attacks make sure you describe how your attack is supposed to hit me. What you did was describe how the attack looked in relation to your body, which is okay, but it doesn't make it 100% clear. From your move I gather that you're slashing me diagonally from my left shoulder to right hip, but I can't be 100% sure because you didn't state it. By describing it that way it leaves less room for confusion.

---------------------

Standing calmly I carefully read your attacks. I stand with my left foot slightly forward holding the sword vertically in front of my body, hands held around the grip a foot out from my waist. As your sword comes down I raise my sword to meet it holding the blade horizontally, meeting yours in the middle. The two sword collide and reach a stalemate and as they do I step forward and apply pressure to your blade pushing you slightly back. With you now retreating I halt my forwards movement allowing a gap to open between us. I pull back my sword and then thrust forwards with both hands aiming at your midsection.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Understood, will do.
-----------------------------------

As you use your weight and you push me back, I manage to regain my footing after a few brief moments and firmly place my right leg slightly behind my left giving me a good balanced position. I grab the hilt of my sword with both hands, and as you come closing in on me with your attack, in one swift movement, I slash down on your incoming attack from the right side of my upper body to the lower half of my left side, holding your sword down facing the ground, after a few seconds I release the position I had on your sword and take a few steps back, creating some space between us and finally getting back into my base stance.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start of by approaching your clone slowly, keeping my basic stance. As I get within striking distance I quickly raise my sword with both hands on the hilt of the sword, and slash diagonally across your clones body, from his right shoulder to his left hip, I then twist the grip slightly and slash horizontally across the stomach of your clone. As the blade ends up at the other side of your clone after the slash, I twist the blade so the edge of it is facing diagonally upwards and then I slash one more time, but diagonally upwards this time, from his right hip to his left shoulder, after doing so I pull back my sword and then thrust forwards with both hands aiming at your midsection for the final blow.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, I liked that move. ^_^

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

-Done-

Now, attack the clone with 3-4 punches and finish it off with two slashes.

*makes clone*

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start off in a balanced stance. My left foot placed in front of my right, and the majority of my weight placed on my back right leg. Both of my hands are up, covering my face as I get into striking distance of your clone. Once in range, I start off by swiftly jabbing your clone in the face one time with my left hand. I follow it up with a quick right cross which I plant on the left cheek of the clone, and finish the combination off with a strong left hook which makes contact with the other side of the clone's face immediately after the right cross. I then grasp the hilt of my sword with both hands, unsheathing it. I grasp the sword in both hands, still in my balanced stance and I quickly raise my sword with both hands on the hilt of the sword, and slash diagonally across your clones body, from his right shoulder to his left hip, I then twist the grip slightly and slash horizontally across the stomach of your clone, finishing it off.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, good.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

-Done-

Next, coil up your body holding your sword extended outward in one hand. Then go into a fast spin (think hyuga rotation) dealing numerous slashes to anything around you.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start off in a balanced stance. My left foot placed in front of my right, and the majority of my weight placed on my back right leg. I then bend both knees, and coil up. Keeping my head up, I grab the hilt of my sword with my right hand and unsheathe it. Still coiled up, I extend my right arm out with the tip of the blade facing towards the right of me. With my blade extended, and still in a coiled-up position, I begin spinning in a rapid manner, and in a clock-wise direction. As I continue spinning, I begin increasing in speed and momentum, simultaneously slashing your clone which is to my right. The slashes go across his chest, spanning from his left shoulder to his right.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I extend my right arm out with the tip of the blade facing towards the right of me.
For this bit, extend the sword the other direction so your arm is going across your body. This way you're coiled up more, and you'll initiate the spin by swinging your arm back across your body.

( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

-Done-

Next, leap into the air above your target with your sword pointing down. Drop down on them and drive the sword through their chest.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Starting off a few meters away from your clone in a basic stance. I then push off of my back right leg, powering me forward, towards you in a sprint. I continue to swiftly run towards your clone, and just when I get in striking distance, I grab the hilt of sword with both hands while its sheathed on my left hip. Still holding the hilt and in my quick stride I push off my front left leg launching me in the air above your clone. As soon as I begin the ascent of my jump, I unsheathe my sword, holding it with both hands. As I get to the climax of my jump, I position the blade back so that its against my right hip and pointed downwards. As I start to descend down on the clone, I begin to extend the blade towards your clone, pushing it out with both arms and drilling your clone in the chest when I come in contact with it.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I get to the climax of my jump, I position the blade back so that its against my right hip and pointed downwards. As I start to descend down on the clone, I begin to extend the blade towards your clone, pushing it out with both arms and drilling your clone in the chest when I come in contact with it.
I feel like you did more than you needed to here, cause I'm not entirely surewhat you did. o_O

Here's a good description of it:

I point my blade at the target meaning below me which will lead me to have the hilt of the blade be the highest part of it. I hold the hilt firmly with my right hand and places my left palm over the tip of the hilt as I also hold my right hand with it.