Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright man. We'll start off pretty simple. Tell me everything you know about earth, both narutoverse and real life.

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doton is one of the five basic elemental chakra transformations. It gives the user the power to manipulate pre-exisiting earth for offensive,defensive, or supplementary purposes, as well as allowing him to create earth by gathering and molding his/her own chakra. It can also be used to modify the density and of the earth giving the user the ability to travel through it. It gives the user the ability to change the composition of the earth from being as hard as steel to as soft as clay. Doton is one of the most versatile elements.

Doton can be used in conjuction with other elements to create various Kekkai Genkai, Doton chakra is a component of the following kekkei genkai: Wood Release and Lava Release.

It is also a component of the Kekkei Tōta: Dust Release.

Doton is strong against Suiton

Doton is weak against Raiton

Iwagakure is known to be home to Nin who have exceptional Doton abilites.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth in Real Life is our home planet. Earth consists of land, air, water and life. The land of mountains, valleys and flat areas. The air is made up of different gases, mainly nitrogen and oxygen. The water includes oceans, lakes, rivers, streams, rain, snow and ice. Life consists of people, animals and plants. To sum it up, Earth is everything and anything natural, organic, and inorganic around us.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doton is one of the five basic elemental chakra transformations. It gives the user the power to manipulate pre-exisiting earth for offensive,defensive, or supplementary purposes, as well as allowing him to create earth by gathering and molding his/her own chakra. It can also be used to modify the density and of the earth giving the user the ability to travel through it. It gives the user the ability to change the composition of the earth from being as hard as steel to as soft as clay. Doton is one of the most versatile elements.

Doton can be used in conjuction with other elements to create various Kekkai Genkai, Doton chakra is a component of the following kekkei genkai: Wood Release and Lava Release.

It is also a component of the Kekkei Tōta: Dust Release.

Doton is strong against Suiton

Doton is weak against Raiton

Iwagakure is known to be home to Nin who have exceptional Doton abilites.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth in Real Life is our home planet. Earth consists of land, air, water and life. The land of mountains, valleys and flat areas. The air is made up of different gases, mainly nitrogen and oxygen. The water includes oceans, lakes, rivers, streams, rain, snow and ice. Life consists of people, animals and plants. To sum it up, Earth is everything and anything natural, organic, and inorganic around us.
What are some innate weaknesses/strengths of Doton?

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mizuke:
Doton is strong against Suiton-based techniques because water is a natural component of earth, and Doton will absorb the water to the point when it becomes muddy and then eventually it'll dry up.

Doton is weak against Raiton-based techniques because, the Raiton can easily travel through the Earth and break it apart.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like to, I just didn't want to bother you with VMs about our training.
Coolio. Thanks for that.

*Does Doton no Jutsu, raising a small platform of earth.*

Go and sit on that platform. Focus on the feeling of the earth beneath you, and note what you can notice about it.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does as Omnom-Sama says, and goes and sits down on the Doton platform. As I sit there, I concentrate and think deeply on Earth. I attempt to drown out everything else, but the nature of earth, the ground beneath me and the distant mountain ranges. I imagine the beauty and essence of nature and its composition. I take note of its characteristics, the strength and composition of the earth from being as hard as metal to as soft as clay. Its versatility amazes me.

"I think, I'm being to understand it Omnom-Sama!"

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does as Omnom-Sama says, and goes and sits down on the Doton platform. As I sit there, I concentrate and think deeply on Earth. I attempt to drown out everything else, but the nature of earth, the ground beneath me and the distant mountain ranges. I imagine the beauty and essence of nature and its composition. I take note of its characteristics, the strength and composition of the earth from being as hard as metal to as soft as clay. Its versatility amazes me.

"I think, I'm being to understand it Omnom-Sama!"
*As you sit there, the pillar grows around you into a complete circle, then starts to compress.*

"Focus on that same feeling, and use it to control the earth around you. And I would be quick! It's gonna get tight

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does as he is instructed, and when he notices the pillar begin to enclose on him, he quickly focuses on what he was previously told. I channel my chakra from deep within the pit of my stomach and disperse it around my body. Through manipulation, I infuse the chakra with the pillar and concentrate on stopping it. After a few quick seconds of deep thought and concentration, I notice that the pillar has stopped enclosing around me.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does as he is instructed, and when he notices the pillar begin to enclose on him, he quickly focuses on what he was previously told. I channel my chakra from deep within the pit of my stomach and disperse it around my body. Through manipulation, I infuse the chakra with the pillar and concentrate on stopping it. After a few quick seconds of deep thought and concentration, I notice that the pillar has stopped enclosing around me.
Well done. Continue focusing your chakra, and return the pillar to normal.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After stopping the Pillar from enclosing on me, I then continue focusing on my surroundings. I then channel my focused Doton Chakra into the pillar and with great concentration I begin manipulating the pillar back down into its original state. After a few moments the pillar has completely reverted back to normal.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After stopping the Pillar from enclosing on me, I then continue focusing on my surroundings. I then channel my focused Doton Chakra into the pillar and with great concentration I begin manipulating the pillar back down into its original state. After a few moments the pillar has completely reverted back to normal.
Very nice.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
You just learned the first one. For the second, gather your chakra at the pillar beneath you, and raise a rock staff out of the ground. Fairly simple.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To begin the technique, I gather a portion of Doton chakra from the pit of my stomach. I then concentrate and begin channeling that specific portion of Chakra into the ground. Once done, I focus deeply on the chakra-infused ground beside me, and manipulate a small chunk of the ground into the shape of a staff. The staff rises from the ground beside me.

"Look what I made Omnom-Sama!" ^-^

Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To begin the technique, I gather a portion of Doton chakra from the pit of my stomach. I then concentrate and begin channeling that specific portion of Chakra into the ground. Once done, I focus deeply on the chakra-infused ground beside me, and manipulate a small chunk of the ground into the shape of a staff. The staff rises from the ground beside me.

"Look what I made Omnom-Sama!" ^-^

*Kicks the staff and it shatters into pieces.*

Now remember, you're forming rock out of regular dirt. You need to compress it and harden it, so it can actually be used. This is the way with most Doton techniques, so it's an important basic to learn. Try once more.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I attempt the technique again, I start off by gathering another portion of Doton chakra from the pit of my stomach. I then concentrate and begin channeling that specific portion of Chakra into the ground. Once done, I focus deeply on the chakra-infused ground beside me, and manipulate a small chunk of the ground, I compress the chakra-infused piece of dirt, hardening it and further solidifying it. After doing so, I manipulate the compressed piece of dirt into the shape of a staff, which again rises from the ground.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I attempt the technique again, I start off by gathering another portion of Doton chakra from the pit of my stomach. I then concentrate and begin channeling that specific portion of Chakra into the ground. Once done, I focus deeply on the chakra-infused ground beside me, and manipulate a small chunk of the ground, I compress the chakra-infused piece of dirt, hardening it and further solidifying it. After doing so, I manipulate the compressed piece of dirt into the shape of a staff, which again rises from the ground.
*Kicks the staff and my leg breaks.*

OW! Now look what you've gone and done!!! How am I supposed to teach you with a broken leg?!

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

Gather your chakra into your arm, and use it there to form rocks that you can release in a ring, to strike the opponent.