Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Kaaant comprehend this nonsense.

In terms of play imo he's weak, i like his little lucky voodoo shit he has gonig on.

Murasakibara can easily intercept his shots with his reflexes and is his long ass arms.

But all fail in comparison to Kise.
you cant block midorima shot once it's out of his hand, he also has a better chance of winning murasakibara than kise

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's still not weak. He has great defence and even Kise said he was their nr 1 shooter.
That was before Kise copied his miracle ability when he had his rematch against Kuroko. Aomine can also shoot fro many side of the court but for some reason chooses not to.

you cant block midorima shot once it's out of his hand, he also has a better chance of winning murasakibara than kise
Emperor eye = GG lanky purple monster

He can slap it out his hand before its out his hand, reflexes plus the perfect body for Basketball. Green dude doesn't stand a chance.
lol kise is still not on aomine level, he was the star of the group and controls the zone, something which kise still cant do
Zone don't even last long he ain't kagami, he loses badly against Perfect copy Kise.

Base Aomine = Base Kise

PC Kise > Zone Aomine

The guy can use all miracle styles. Zone goes out Kise deactivates his PC and merks Aomine in Base.

Last edited:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because of his mental problems all his teammates get free zones.

Kise is just Godly. All he needs is zone.
Zone should not get spammed, kills originality.

Probably the green hair dude.
I knew this would come U_U

Who are your faves other than Kise?

Y u bring shame to David Cameron-Senpai Jammyson
--

And thanks for accept caterpillar
YW.

riley freeman

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was before Kise copied his miracle ability when he had his rematch against Kuroko. Aomine can also shoot fro many side of the court but for some reason chooses not to.

Emperor eye = GG lanky purple monster

He can slap it out his hand before its out his hand, reflexes plus the perfect body for Basketball. Green dude doesn't stand a chance.

Zone don't even last long he ain't kagami, he loses badly against Perfect copy Kise.

Base Aomine = Base Kise

PC Kise > Zone Aomine

The guy can use all miracle styles. Zone goes out Kise deactivates his PC and merks Aomine in Base.
imperfect, not perfect emperor eye, plus it only last for 5 minutes and after that he feels super weak so its a waste of stamina, zone can last more than a quater so even if pc>zone, its not long enough so in the end aomine>kise

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like to join.

Fav chars:Kuroko,Kise,Aomine.
Fav matches:Kagami vs Aomine,Kuroko vs Kise.
Added.

Zone is dead now not liking this hand out bs. Should've kept it with Aomine who was originally the only one who controls it.

Probably Aomine before he lost to Kuroko's team.
It was lulzy when whole Rakuzan got it.
Zone is Senju DNA of KnB.

What made you dislike him when he lost?

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
imperfect, not perfect emperor eye, plus it only last for 5 minutes and after that he feels super weak so its a waste of stamina, zone can last more than a quater so even if pc>zone, its not long enough so in the end aomine>kise
I hate you.
What made you dislike him when he lost?
He was shoved into the corner only having a role as Kagami's Zone coach.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Midorima>All
I think he is an awesome character, tbh i don't care much about who is better/stronger etc.
He has some great development and has characteristic qualities that distinguish from rest of GoM, but i don't want to give spoilers U_U
The guy that never speaks, he's just a straight up boss.
He barely plays anymore but he was kind of cool in this chap:

And he is adorable with making teammates honey lemons :yayy:

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so dont comment then. ur probably some fatkid at home eating chips everyday, sitting infront of the scree, jealous on those who are able to sport.

Kuroko no basket is awesome!

and for the guys saying Kise> aomine

no, just no. He is the Ace! He is a beast!
There's a reason the author doesn't want Kise to have Zone. He'd walk all over Aomine.

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he is an awesome character, tbh i don't care much about who is better/stronger etc.
He has some great development and has characteristic qualities that distinguish from rest of GoM, but i don't want to give spoilers U_U
He barely plays anymore but he was kind of cool in this chap:

And he is adorable with making teammates honey lemons :yayy:
Don't worry. Everyone would catch up soon enough :D . Takao is still his slave though XD