Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: ϟ ☱ Akame ga Kill FC ☱ ϟ

Didn't he hold it for a long time?

They sometimes fight but it's not because they hate each other, they spent more quality times than Akame can ever get. <- Not debatable
You must be registered for see images

How is it a "is she high?" when he didn't even know what she was gonna ask? lmao

And what happens at the end of the chapter? Getting earlier page out is going to help at? She's making a move, Akame can stay back at the camp, it ain't happening
Off topic: Nah he confessed as soon as she was turned down by that guy. As soon as he had the opportunity.

OT: For reals? Are you serious? She use to treat him like how Sakura treated Naruto before she made some bs confession to naruto.(not to compare mein to sakura, that's just mean but comparing the scenario's).
And only reason she made a move is because she was embarrassed by what tatsumi said, of course this is after failing to ask him twice before that..

But nothing I say will change your opinion which I wouldn't want to do, I just want you to be ready for the rejection. So I'll let mein say it for me straight from her panel.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anyways , Tatsumi & Esdese have more developing together than any of the other ones .

#Proud supported of Goddess Esdese .

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Off topic: Nah he confessed as soon as she was turned down by that guy. As soon as he had the opportunity.

OT: For reals? Are you serious? She use to treat him like how Sakura treated Naruto before she made some bs confession to naruto.(not to compare mein to sakura, that's just mean but comparing the scenario's).
And only reason she made a move is because she was embarrassed by what tatsumi said, of course this is after failing to ask him twice before that..

But nothing I say will change your opinion which I wouldn't want to do, I just want you to be ready for the rejection. So I'll let mein say it for me straight from her panel.

So hesitating to confess means that it'll fail?

Example from the first time they met each other? Which was 41 chapters ago? Ok. She already accepted him by the end of the chapter

And? She will still confess. If he turns her down it just means he ain't getting with anyone, ever, since no other girl has this much progression, period.

Anyways , Tatsumi & Esdese have more developing together than any of the other ones .

#Proud supported of Goddess Esdese .
You mean forced hugs and kisses that he didn't even like?

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

BTW : I hope this new group have some neat Teigus .
I think they will. The rogue type girl with the touch of death seems like she might have one of those teigu that are apart of her like esdese.

That singing character seems like she's going to be annoying. She reminds me of that chick from death note Mira-chan.

I speak the truth brother

Agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'll just leave these here...

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think they will. The rogue type girl with the touch of death seems like she might have one of those teigu that are apart of her like esdese.

That singing character seems like she's going to be annoying. She reminds me of that chick from death note Mira-chan.
Don't remember that character ._. but her Teigu is mostly the mic lol & she looks like the joker of the group , we'll see.

.I don't remember , but didn't Shur or whatever said , that their bodies have been experimented on (can't help but think that Stylish has something to do with that) + didn't see most of them with weapons , maybe they do have their Teigus like Esdese .

Edit : Forget it , it's just Dorothea .

Last edited:

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The lack of AC is rather disturbing, either that or he's staring at this

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The clown has a rape van
Hilarious .

I remember seeing a mask Teigu in the book tho , looks like the clown has that.

The lack of AC is rather disturbing, either that or he's staring at this

Weird how he didn't like that chick Xd .

Status
Not open for further replies.