Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: ϟ ☱ Akame ga Kill FC ☱ ϟ

What he said wasn't the prophecy so it has low chance of coming true. He's against the prophecy, but it has already been made
but something bad is clearly going to happen. Even you said something might happen to her. I still think hes rooting for them and the prophecy was something bad he doesn't want to happen.

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

but something bad is clearly going to happen. Even you said something might happen to her. I still think hes rooting for them and the prophecy was something bad he doesn't want to happen.
Death is clearly inevitable, both the newcomers died already. So who's next? Mein obviously isn't an exception, I just hope nothing bad will happen to her.

And then there's this Lord Shura and his 5 man, now we have 3 teams

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The only characters that surely aren't going to die are Tatsumi and Akame because they are the main female / male leads.

Esdese and Nanjenda will surely die. Not sure about Rabac and Mein has a high chance of dying.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The only characters that surely aren't going to die are Tatsumi and Akame because they are the main female / male leads.

Esdese and Nanjenda will surely die. Not sure about Rabac and Mein has a high chance of dying.
Esdese? Haha. No. Najenda sure, because she will have closure. But nobody is anywhere near Esdese's level. She stomped everyone last fight, without getting a scratch on her. Her and Tatsumi need some kind of emotional closure that won't happen for many chapters until Tatsumi gets strong enough to challenge her.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Esdese? Haha. No. Najenda sure, because she will have closure. But nobody is anywhere near Esdese's level. She stomped everyone last fight, without getting a scratch on her. Her and Tatsumi need some kind of emotional closure that won't happen for many chapters until Tatsumi gets strong enough to challenge her.
Esdese is not a main character and she killed Susano'o and many more people. Her death will come as well. She will either be killed by Tatsumi himself because she would refuse to join their side or if she joins their side, this Lord Shura will most likely kill her while she tries to protect Tatsumi or something.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Death is clearly inevitable, both the newcomers died already. So who's next? Mein obviously isn't an exception, I just hope nothing bad will happen to her.

And then there's this Lord Shura and his 5 man, now we have 3 teams
Honestly I hope she survives till the end.

I think she'll definitely die bro. Don't forget the ministers son that was introduced who is said to be on esdeses level. Either he'll do it, or she'll die protecting tatsumi in some distant scenario.

She still has a lot of panels left though but I dont think she'll survive till the end. She one of my favorites though. T.T

Last edited:

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Honestly I hope she survives till the end.

I think she'll definitely die bro. Don't forget the ministers son that was introduced who is said to be on esdeses level. Either he'll do it, or she'll die protecting tatsumi in some distant scenario.

She still has a lot of panels left though but I dont think she'll survive till the end. She one of my favorites though. T.T
I hope she does. It would be some nice redemption if she joins Tatsumi's side and fights with them.

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Over MyAnimeList it says

Mein is a main character, I think she haz plot shield

You must be registered for see images

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I hope she does. It would be some nice redemption if she joins Tatsumi's side and fights with them.
Yeah I think so too, she's definitely an awesome character. Not to mention her being able to work with tatsumi without him being afraid of her, Najenda and her working together again. It would add a lot of the story from night raids point of view.

Reactions: Transcendence

narutocentral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I like how the boss has a sence of humor. I hate the #beaheading of someone that is a serious necessity to assassinations in general.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The Sauce is legit.

Reactions: -Punk-

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I like how the boss has a sence of humor. I hate the #beaheading of someone that is a serious necessity to assassinations in general.
You should probably put spoilers with that but yeah..
I hated how chelsea died. :/ She was a good character, and kurome got that plot shield.

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

( ._.)

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

( ._.)
Mein is legit

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Check Fidds out , rocking that Najenda avy :cool: .

I've been wanting a new ava , can someone get me one please , either from leone , Kurome or Esdese please or all 3 , manga like of course , you guys seem to know how to do it .

OT : This new arc should show us the fate of some characters for sure , 3 teams running around is to much IMO , some deaths are definitely coming & if Esdese is gonna die , she has to do it protecting Tatsumi u_u but oh god ! i really hope she doesn't , torture her or something , make her paid , but don't kill her T_T Tatsumi please love her .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.