0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team One: , ,
Team Two: , Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki,

Conditions
Adult Sasuke, Shinju Madara (With Kakashi MS) and Juubito vs Base Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Toneri.

Intel
Full Intel for Both sides

Restrictions
None

Mindset
Bloodlusted

Reactions: Nick01

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Momoshiki absorbs Kinshiki, thus rendering Susanoo and Gudo Dama and Bijuu Dama from the Uchiha completely useless. Too bad Madara has things like Deva Path to deal with him. Toneri is obliterated by Sasuke with minimal effort then all 3 Uchiha gangbang Momoshiki.

Mid diff win for S1.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can fight on par with momo cqc wise he sends a bushin to glance at toneri negging him with rinnegan genjutsu.

IF KIN cannot absorb juubi damas ruin him

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momoshiki absorbs Kinshiki, thus rendering Susanoo and Gudo Dama and Bijuu Dama from the Uchiha completely useless.
I have not watched the movie, so I might be missing something here, but didn't PS canonically defeat Momoshiki with Kinshiki absorbed? How can he even deal with a shockwave from PS? Those are not even made of Chakra.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have not watched the movie, so I might be missing something here, but didn't PS canonically defeat Momoshiki with Kinshiki absorbed? How can he even deal with a shockwave from PS? Those are not even made of Chakra.
Momo got one shotted by PS-Kurama combo. Momo does have the feats to damage PS as well but team otsutsuki loses this one.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momo got one shotted by PS-Kurama combo. Momo does have the feats to damage PS as well but team otsutsuki loses this one.
Yes, but PS's sword being swung by Kurama Avatar is what one shotted him, and since Kurama Avatar is physically equal to PS, I don't see why PS can't accomplish that by itself.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, but PS's sword being swung by Kurama Avatar is what one shotted him, and since Kurama Avatar is physically equal to PS, I don't see why PS can't accomplish that by itself.
That was no ordinary PS blade :lol
Also naruto somehow enhances the blade as seen in the war arc when PS-kurama combo damaged the sage's sword.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was no ordinary PS blade :lol
Also naruto somehow enhances the blade as seen in the war arc when PS-kurama combo damaged the sage's sword.
Hmm pretty sure it was? And that was when they fused PS and Kurama Avatar, in this instance, all Sasuke did was armour Kurama with his PS.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm pretty sure it was? And that was when they fused PS and Kurama Avatar, in this instance, all Sasuke did was armour Kurama with his PS.
Sasuke's regular PS blade looks more chakraish.
You must be registered for see images
While the PS-Kurama combo blade looks more solid.

Well, It seems more than just that. You need senjutsu to damage TSB and sasuke didn't have senjutsu at that time.
There's also this statement from kurama after cutting Obito.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Some people said Sage sword broke bcus Obito's Will was weak.
-Some people said Sage sword broke bcus of Naruto enhances the sword

Which one is true?:wesobi:
Both. Obito had doubts so the sword weakened but it's still made out of TSB. Regular Susanoo ain't cutting through TSB.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's regular PS blade looks more chakraish.
While the PS-Kurama combo blade looks more solid.

Well, It seems more than just that. You need senjutsu to damage TSB and sasuke didn't have senjutsu at that time.
There's also this statement from kurama after cutting Obito.
They are the same sword, have the same shape, they're both made of chakra, the only apparent difference is that one is animated and the other is not, literally no other difference.

The rest is irrelevant, since I never claimed that Naruto didn't enhance Sasuke's sword during the Juubito fight, in fact, I claimed the opposite in my previous post.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are the same sword, have the same shape, they're both made of chakra, the only apparent difference is that one is animated and the other is not, literally no other difference.

The rest is irrelevant, since I never claimed that Naruto didn't enhance Sasuke's sword during the Juubito fight, in fact, I claimed the opposite in my previous post.
Not really. But doesn't really matter anymore. You said sasuke just put armor on naruto. You didn't say anything else.

I showed proof that naruto enhanced the blade so take it or leave it.