Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mama…Papa…I hope you can be proud of me one day…this is my last effort; ad if all else fails…well then I don’t have much to say. Galahad…you told me to restrain myself with my power…and to only unleash it when absolutely necessary…today is that day! I will not lose here…and if I do, I will take the enemy with me to the grave for it is the destiny I have paved for myself. As for you, Ozy – this is the strongest of all my known attacks, I hope you can understand what comes next!

She said, her oringal intentions was flawed as she noted the ashern attack hurdling towards herself but she smiled as she spaced her clone even further away – as she sheathes the sword, her clone mimicked this motion as well – both activating a technique, one that purged the heaven’s themselves as two pillars of pure chakra is summoned from the skies above. Hokusai empowered them with an infusion of chakra each, while the Prayer protected her body from destruction. The pillars obliterated the ash, but continued to ravish the landscape as the entirety of Avalon was no more – leaving a wasteland but flora would begin to grow in its place. Exhausted, the young knight remained suspended in the air as the larvae kept her floating but her clone was no more due to the forced deactivation of the prayers.

She scanned the area with her sensing for any signs of life…the main reason she invoked this technique was the mere fact that the civilians all this time had finally been evacuated and other by standers as well.

(Kamei Gigei: Saigo no Inori: Tenshōha) Command Art: Final Prayer: Heaven’s Illumination Conquest x2
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50 + 10 = 60
Damage: 150 (+20 = 170) (-50 to user)
Description: The final “Prayer” of the Command Arts, Tenshōha is also the only offensive Prayer to not directly attack with the user’s sword, though it still falls into the Kenjutsu category due to needing the user’s sword to activate. Breaking the semi-crouching stance attained by the first Prayer, the user will stand and focus their chakra into their blade. By sheathing their blade, the user activates the technique. Their chakra will be unleashed in a powerful burst, calling forth a massive pillar of energy from the Heavens that descends upon the battlefield. Falling with incredible strength, the pillar has enough force to level the terrain completely and leave nothing but dust in its wake, though the after-effects of the jutsu seem to encourage the growth of life in the area. The user, at the epicenter of the blast, takes 50 damage; the only reason they do not pass out is because the chakra coursing through their body from the first Prayer forms a protective dome around them, lessening the blow of the blast.
*Can only be used if the first “Prayer” was used sometime earlier in the battle.
*When used, the effects of the first “Prayer” end.
*Can only be used once.
*The user can only use two techniques in the turn this is used, this jutsu included in that tally.
*No other Prayer can be used in the same turn.
*No Prayers can be used in the next turn.
*This is a Non-elemental blast.
(Iryo Ninjutsu: Hijoushoku ) Medical Technique: Emergency Provisions x2
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A basic application that demonstrates the superior chakra control traits of a medical ninja. Initially trained into understanding the essentials of chakra control - this technique seeks to emphasize on this to a certain degree. Passively activated, the user may use this technique to willingly allow an increment of +10 to be infused into a single technique of their choosing. This of course under normal circumstances would prove to be useless in battle - but in some situations such as with Fuinjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu or other abilities in general this proves to he highly beneficial. This can only be employed up to four times per battle

Last edited:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The massive composite structure of ash would continue to fly towards Hokusai, its mass spawning yet another group of skeletons that would ride the wave of Ozymandias' Fire Release. He was uninterested in her words, the ramblings of a naive child would fall on deaf ears. Rather, he would keep his attention focused on the actions of her clone, who would levitate some distance away, separating herself by 5 meters from the original Hokusai. Watching both the Radiant and her doppelganger sheathe their weapons, he observed a brief but rapid release of energy from both of them as a bright light shimmered in the skies above. Anticipating an attack from above, Ozymandias quickly strings together two seals, and releases Dark chakra from his palm seals. From his body, a hemispherical barrier of violet energy would expand to encapsulate an area of effect which stopped only a meter short of mid-range in every direction, though still large enough to keep all three combatants within its area. The pillars that erupted from the sky, hurtling down to the city of Avalon, would be absorbed by Ozymandias' erected barrier, which was strengthened through the use of supplementary abilities which enhanced its capacity for absorption. Allowing the erected barrier to serve its role, Ozymandias swiftly moves into another sequence of seals, this time pouring his chakra into the earth before his feet, forming an earthen dragon that would lunge from the ground and surge towards the original Hokusai. Once reaching her, it would clamp its jaws down on her small frame, dragging her down to the earth and smashing her against the ground within its mouth.

(Meiton: Kuro Rengoku) - Dark Release: The Black Cauldron
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30 + 20 = 50 (-10 chakra per turn)
Damage: N/A (60)
Description: The user will focus their chakra into one of their dark marks to release a violet hemispherical dome. This orb of dark chakra can expand in a single direction or in every direction from the point of release. Either way, it can only span a mid-range radius at the very most. The chakra will exhibit the characteristic absorption traits of Meiton and thus will drain anyone (barring the user) of 100 chakra upon coming into contact with them. This chakra drain is exacerbated due to the dome's intangibility and so it will phase through the opponent upon passing through them. If the opponent is caught and trapped within the dome, they will constantly lose a smaller portion of chakra per turn (50 chakra). The dome will also absorb any techniques used within short-range of it or inside of it (excluding the user's own) by drawing them into itself through the use of vortexes similar to those used in Inhaling Maw. This will enable it to absorb neutral techniques of the same rank, one rank below for elements strong to Dark and one rank above for abilities weak to Dark. Upon fully expanding to encapsulate the opponent and/or the user, the dark chakra which composes the Cauldron will exhibit solid-like tangibility. This means it will keep solid techniques inside/outside of it after absorbing their chakra but more importantly, it can be destroyed by techniques which exceed it's threshold for absorption. At any point, the user can passively siphon any chakra absorbed from people or techniques by the Cauldron into their dark mark by placing it in contact with the dome. Alternatively, the user can have the dome explode into a maelstrom of purple flames once it has absorbed any chakra or a technique.

Note: Lasts for three turns
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Cooldown time of three turns in between uses
(Meiton: Hansoku) Dark Release: Foul Play
Range: N/A (Same as the jutsu it is used on)
Chakra: N/A (+20 to applied jutsu)
Damage: N/A (+20 to applied jutsu)
Description: A technique dependent on earlier Dark Released used techniques, Foul Play comes into play with the user making use of it to empower his own Meiton techniques. This technique is always used in the same time frame of a dark technique and needs to meet two requirements. Them being the user needing to string together two hand-seals (in addition of any hand-seals the original technique has), and making sure that he has absorbed two or more techniques first. Even if the user has absorbed one it's fine as long as he uses it on dark techniques which do not require to absorb something beforehand. So, with the sacrifice of one dark "fuel", the user adds +20 damage to any dark technique used. The boost's aesthetic manifestation depends on the nature of the technique. If it is used on release-type techniques, it will make the flames darker in colour, or if used on a technique like Dark Release: Revival Fist, it will make the shock-wave's purple color more vivid. Of course, the user also spends +20 more chakra in addition to that of the technique he uses Foul Play on. The range of Foul Play is also the same as the technique's it's used on. The user, however, needs a one turn cool down before he uses this technique again, so it cannot be used consecutively.

- Can only be taught by Albel
(Meiton: Kuro Kisai Kannan) - Dark Release: Warlock’s Affliction Passive
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a passive technique designed to allow damage boosts to apply to absorption-type Dark Release techniques. Since absorption type techniques are often “N/A” in damage, through this ability the user can change the nature of the boost. Rather than raising it’s damage, the technique will instead become capable of absorbing techniques one rank higher than usual. Boosts which raise the rank or damage (effectively things which increase their scale) will instead be redirected into strengthening the 'pull' of absorptions. What this essentially means is absorption-type jutsu will have a greater level of suction power and will be capable of drawing in techniques more strongly than before. This will also increase the effective range of absorptions by one range, allowing them to draw in techniques that are mid-range away rather than the usual limit of short. This can apply to either passive or active boosts but can only be applied to one per usage. The damage boost in question must at least be +10 damage or higher for this technique to work.

Note: Can only be used four times per battle
Note: Cannot be used S Rank or above techs
Note: Cannot be used with: Dark Release: Downfall, Coven of Witches, or any Dark jutsu which mentions 'Lord of the Outer Night' in its description
(Doton: Dosenkiryū) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long (made within Short, but reaches up to Long)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Chakra = 810

Dark = 135