Recent content by Detective L

  1. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    We literally used to go months without updates, and I'm just quieter cause I am out of town. ANYWAY, The NW is being revamped with Never's story in mind, Lightning Mountains only - some new landmarks and fresh threads for mission submissions, etc. Never is then also working on the lore...
  2. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Its literally not been a bit more than a week since the last update lmao
  3. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    O_O" Let me give feedback in a few hrs.
  4. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Lmao you do
  5. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Yes ma'am.
  6. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    If only z.z
  7. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Sounds gucci Lmao I know. I'm just talking shit, just got done with the day. Smh.
  8. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    How long do you think it takes to remake the NW? 👀👀👀👀
  9. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    This. Sent from Samsung S24
  10. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Of course, I appreciate the help, guys/gals. Taken as read*
  11. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    @Mudo just join us again, mayne
  12. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    O_O" In all seriousness, RL is interrupting my RP life, what is this!
  13. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Yea sure @Zatanna just mention it clearly in the bio. @everyone else, I am out of town from today (Wednesday) until next Tuesday. I'll try and do replies from my phone and will still be kinda available via Discord. Please shout if you need something from me specifically, however, @Mirai and...
  14. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    ._.
  15. Detective L

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    It wasn't made with black BG in mind lol
Top