0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
getting weird

i think...

the idea that the 4th is pein, is quite ridiculous

why? no offense, but i really think they went all this far not to fight the 4th...

the 4th is the past...all the story has been transferred to naruto, as his son...

but pein is someone new, from jiraiya's past. if only jiraiya the one who knew it, then he's must be somebody new. when he figured out who's pein before his death, he's not shock...he's just happy to finally get the answer. i gues he'd react differently if he figured out that pein is the 4th. he'll terribly shock, that pein is the 4th..right guys?

so let's forget the idea that pein is the 4th, ok...

just focus on what the code really refer to...

is it for the pein's identity?
naruto's parents?
naruto's seal?

or what?

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sad chaper but u can already see confirmed spoilers scripts and pictures at youtube of naruto manga 406.

I dont think the old frog is going to train him since there is no time, falcon and akatsuki will attack konoha any time soon. Konoha needs naruto.

Last edited:

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=124054" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-124054">yondaimeminato said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> sad chaper but u can already see confirmed spoilers scripts and pictures at youtube of naruto manga 406. <br /> <br /> I dont think the old frog is going to train him since there is no time, falcon and akatsuki will attack konoha any time soon. Konoha needs naruto. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>i think hawk will go after the 8 tailed bijuu first before they came after naruto, this will give him time to train</div>

Anchewz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who knows...?

If team hawk and members akatsuki attack konoha soon while Naruto is there my predictions are that they will do alot of damage, someone may even die, but sasuke will fail his overall objective which is to take out the elders and somehow they will hav to retreat. This would be the perfect opportunity for Naruto to realize (for the 100th time) that he's still not as strong as all the rest of the enemies and thats when I reakon he'll go off and train.

However, I make that prediction without taking in mind 2 key things.... In 404madara said that at their current state (that included both groups together) their still not strong enough to go and attack konoha and i reakon he's not going to go and get a whole army in a couple of manga's. Also when they go to kohona their objective wont be to take out the elders only they'll try to get the kyuubi aswell, because it would be stupid trying to attack konoha twice, and like others have been saying they can't capture the kyuubi without getting the 8 tail beast first and there has been no mentioning that its been captured so just as 'SAGE106' said theres still plenty of time for Naruto to go and train, and the manga to concentrate more on kakashi and sakura more, before team hawk and akatsuki attack konoha.

Although there still something which always makes it hard to make predictions about Naruto because its soooooooooooooooo clear that madara has alternative motives (especially on page 16 of 404) so there could be a massive twist in everything. Also I find it sooo hard to believe that madara would just hand over a tailed beast to Sasuke because what would be the point of going to all the trouble of capturing the tailed beast.

Its just a thought...

Last edited:

big nebulus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New here....

sad manga but the next couple will get really good....hopefully he starts training and gets hella strong ad starts kickin ass and takin names later...hahaha..next ones will be pretty good
Hey all, I'm new here and had one question regarding Naruto getting stronger. This may have already been covered so don't sweat me too much about....If Naruto could learn the Rasengan in 1 week and that's supposed to be a very hard justsu, why hasn't he progressed or shown any new techniques after 3 YEARS of training with Jiraya? He should have all sorts of justsus and techniques right? He didn't learn about the use of his shadow clones for accelerated training until Kikashi told him about it AFTER his training with Jiraya was over. Until then he would only use shadow clones for the same sad reason. Any thoughts?

Also, I think the numbers are coordiantes to a location with secret scrolls and other information destined for "The Chosen One". If you look at Tsunade's reaction when she sees the numbers it's as if she knows what they mean, even though she doesn't understand exactly what they are.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
welcome dude. i dont think anyone ever thought up of that training method J-man didnt think of it. It was kakashi's brillant idea if he was training using that method for three years of course he would be MUCH stronger. and he did learn new jutsus with J-man

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the training with clones, I think Jyraija did think of it but he haven't got Yamato to control the Kyubi's chakra. Remember only Yamato can control it, Jyraija got hurt because he played with the Kyubi's chakra. Well that is my opinion if you want to think about that. But I think that is Kishi's idea for making Naruto stronger cause until the nobody knew that the Kage-bunshins had those advantiges. Wel thats all:sasuke:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey all, I'm new here and had one question regarding Naruto getting stronger. This may have already been covered so don't sweat me too much about....If Naruto could learn the Rasengan in 1 week and that's supposed to be a very hard justsu, why hasn't he progressed or shown any new techniques after 3 YEARS of training with Jiraya? He should have all sorts of justsus and techniques right? He didn't learn about the use of his shadow clones for accelerated training until Kikashi told him about it AFTER his training with Jiraya was over. Until then he would only use shadow clones for the same sad reason. Any thoughts?

Also, I think the numbers are coordiantes to a location with secret scrolls and other information destined for "The Chosen One". If you look at Tsunade's reaction when she sees the numbers it's as if she knows what they mean, even though she doesn't understand exactly what they are.
by the way naruto learnd the raengan in more than 3 weaks o 1

About the training with clones, I think Jyraija did think of it but he haven't got Yamato to control the Kyubi's chakra. Remember only Yamato can control it, Jyraija got hurt because he played with the Kyubi's chakra. Well that is my opinion if you want to think about that. But I think that is Kishi's idea for making Naruto stronger cause until the nobody knew that the Kage-bunshins had those advantiges. Wel thats all:sasuke:
yeah and sasukes write

Last edited:

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well jiraiya was just getting him stronger in those few years and teaching him to deal with akatsuki. naruto has always been fast at learning techniques even before the kage bunshin method. and he did get much stronger

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, Jiraiya could have thought of that method that Kakashi used because if you remember one of the flashbacks he had that showed him training naruto to control the Kyuubi then he may have spent time creating a seal to control it but may not have finished the seal in the time for their training.

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well jiraya's traning was for naruto to become better with his already existin techniques and also how to control the kyuubi's chakra that's the only thing that jiraya has taught naruto. But Kakashi and Yamatos training concentrate more on using naruto's own strength and chakra.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah there were other thinks as well narutos speed to create kagebunshin and the mass increased from what kakashis sead in the 2 episode he learned the odama rasengan how to dispel genjutsu what happens if you cant dispel it then you have to get help from teammates and many many other things

Sync

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think j-man just taught naruto how to utilize his jutsu and taught naruto to time his jutsu to sum it j-man just taught how to improve on using his jutsu
and for kakashi and tenzo is to make a jutsu while conserving his time

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
jiraiya did teach him how to improve his technique but i think he focues more on important things like controling the kyubii and helping naruto to understand his powers more, but he already knew naruto had a natural ability to get stronger faster without using kakashi's method. but i think ero sennin was tryna help him grow up faster and learn to b more effcient when fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.