Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was expecting more to have happened like Naruto finding out about his dad n stuff, but even though he didn't I still think that was a great chapter and at least now we know for sure that next time we will find out more about the key as the next chapter is called 'the key'.:naruto:
+
1 thing that im not sure about is that in the shippuuden series, Sora seems to be the person with the 8 tailed bijuu. does dat mean that kishi is going to bring him into the manga also???

Last edited:

Kazeblade

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man... kinda depressing.... I think the code could be coordinates. Maybe to the location of where J hid some info on techniques or scrolls or something.

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was expecting more to have happened like Naruto finding out about his dad n stuff, but even though he didn't I still think that was a great chapter and at least now we know for sure that next time we will find out more about the key as the next chapter is called 'the key'.:naruto:
I was thinking that "the key" was refering to the key to decipher the code... but I think you're right it makes more sense, but I wish we would see more action in these chapters

karo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A sad episode. i thourgt naruto cries like a baby, but he was realy strong. lets see how smart Shikamaru really is. Maybe is it paiges from j books. But Shikamaru is to young to read this stuff.
Next week we know more.

zempty

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hy

This week`s chapter is awsome , i think " The Key " referes on how to find Pein`s weakness , or something about naruto , or his family , how to find his mother :D because i think shes not dead :D

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this was great J-man was a great man and he will be missed. the key might have something to do with the code that the frog scroll nedds so that he can open

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it is something to do with the 9 tails it isnt j-man jutsus because he learned them from the frogs so the frogs could teach naruto. it has to be something else something different

Hokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really think that "the key" which is mentioned is to do with the scroll which controls the seal on naruto's belly. I think that the next chapter will be about naruto finding out about his parents and also about the training.:naruto:

hayam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
reveal the code

hi guys, i'm new here...

just wanna make comments.

try not to sentimentally, gotta be honest this chapter trully sad. well, shikamaru maybe knows the best, since he lost his asuma-sensei,too. but this got much deeper than that. well we all know how naruto grew up without his father. now losing jiraiya-san, the closest person to his family (to the 4th, his father..though naruto hasn't know yet). it's true...jiraiya is like a grand-op to him.

now for the next chapter, i'm pretty sure from the title "the key", that chapter is the key for everything. the key to pain's identity, the key to the scroll, and the key to naruto's family. i guess for naruto's life and history, that's tsunade's job.

one thing for sure, most likely it'll only make naruto wanna become stronger and stronger. perhaps naruto will gain many jutsus from the scroll, and to prepare him for confronting sasuke. naruto still lack many jutsus against sasuke. maybe this is for the more chapters ahead.

naruto, the 4th son, going to be the next frog hermit.

i'm so exaggerate on shippuuden...

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that Naruto is going to find out about his parents in in the next chapter, and the key can mean like all guys said in here the key on the frog's back or the key of the scroll so we will wait and see what will happend next. Also if not in this chapter the in the next Naruto is going to go to the mountain and then Kishi is going to write about Kakashi or Sakura while Naruto is training and then when most needed he will come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.