chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Wano likely gearing down I feel like there might not be much more new information given which is a bit of a bummer because I thought maybe we'd learn a little more about Zoro.

How did he become a child all on his own? Who are and where were his parents? Where'd he come from before showing up at Kuina's village?

Some people think we don't need that info since we have the Kuina backstory. Tp that I say we didn't "need" Sanji's Vinsmoke story since we had Zeff but it was still an interesting story.

I wanna know about Zoro, Nami, Franky and Brooks real pasts.
Franky before Tom found him, Nami before Bellemere are their parents nobodies?

What was Brook like before becomong a pirate? He mentioned being trained in the swordsmanship of a certain kingdom, what kingdom? Is anyone else big time from there?

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, I think I m satisfied with Nami n Bellamere back story. It was good one considering the fact that she raised her like one of her own kid n died protecting her. That elevated Arlong Arc. We got Sanji n Robin's backstory n in a way we got lil bit info about Ussops parents.
Zoro one we expected in Wano considering the fact it was going to be his arc but I doubt anything about Zoro connects him with Wano. I mean ya he looked like Ryumma or the guy who was master of that fox 🦊 but everything about him looks foreign like his name. The only thing now connects him with Wano is if Oda goes wit a romantic angle between Hiyori n Zoro making him some sort of Daimyo at the EOS or when he's retired. At this point I don't expect anything more about Zoro's lineage as it will unnecessary stretch this arc(considering the fact it's 100chapter now wit no big shot going down yet).

Regarding brook we will possibly get his background as the story progress. Chopper, Jinbei n Franky I don't think we will get anything more.

The only SH parent, I m interested in learning is Luffys.
Heck the guy didn't knew he had a dad was kinda funny as well as sad.
I m actually interested in Dragon backstory n what happened to Luffys mom n I hope Oda doesn't low key kill her like he did with so many characters mom.