Elite
Kin
23💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok so i am zoro's huge fan i really want some romance scene of zoro in one piece. AAAAAAAaa but probably never going to happen. But it would be so nice in some of the next arcs to see zoro being in love w someone.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Will drop one piece if they is any romance scenes with any straw hat
I agree even oda said crew is too busy with adventures than romance.

Only pair i can see is sanji and pudding happening here the way pudding bid farewell to sanji with kiss gives me off if they will meet by gracious they will be married off.

Reactions: Passerby

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so i am zoro's huge fan i really want some romance scene of zoro in one piece. AAAAAAAaa but probably never going to happen. But it would be so nice in some of the next arcs to see zoro being in love w someone.
I love the interaction zoro had with robin (specfically on skypiea right when robin was about to get zapped in the face by eneru) (on sidenote law and robin)
Post automatically merged:

I love the interaction zoro had with robin (on sidenote law and robin)

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not gonna happen since Oda himself said there wont be any romance
And i seriously doubt OP will end like Naruto where everyone is married n got kids.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its not gonna happen since Oda himself said there wont be any romance
And i seriously doubt OP will end like Naruto where everyone is married n got kids.
Question in sbs they asked

Q:Will the crew have romance with each other ?
oda's answer was " Yes , they are in love with adventure "

but we know sanji flirts with nami full on he even admitted his love for her (i know its a gag) . However i think oda wont want romance in his manga since its a pirate series and story will mostly revolve around luffy so chances are less than 1 . However i like ZoTash to happen but that would break Tashigi oath for Marine and oro beng outlawed would never happen .

ye.................. sad

YEEEES
You dont have to be sad haha , but you never know oda can do anything !!

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question in sbs they asked

Q:Will the crew have romance with each other ?
oda's answer was " Yes , they are in love with adventure "

but we know sanji flirts with nami full on he even admitted his love for her (i know its a gag) . However i think oda wont want romance in his manga since its a pirate series and story will mostly revolve around luffy so chances are less than 1 . However i like ZoTash to happen but that would break Tashigi oath for Marine and oro beng outlawed would never happen .
To be honest i find Tashigi really annoying. Only reason Zoro hasn't cut her is because she resemble her dead friend.
I don't think he will be with Robin as she is way older than him.
So its most likely that he will become like Mihawk at the EOS. Travelling alone to seek swordsman who can challenge him.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest i find Tashigi really annoying. Only reason Zoro hasn't cut her is because she resemble her dead friend.
I don't think he will be with Robin as she is way older than him.
So its most likely that he will become like Mihawk at the EOS. Travelling alone to seek swordsman who can challenge him.
Zoro and romance just dont mix up i can see that happening.

Reactions: Skull Knight