Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question, why does Zoro has that eye slashed and he don't open it? Does it seek some kind of powers? Or did he just lost his eye.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U_U
As we said before, you can't open a damaged eye. Its not like hes Kakashi who got a brand new eye placed in there after he got slashed. He got it during the time-skip(most likely because of Mihawk's training). No, Oda is too creative to do something so Naruto-ish with making your "eye open up and have powers". Its not like Mihawk gave him a Hawk-eye or something >.>

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's purely cosmetic. You can see the sketches Oda did for timeskip Zoro, he had several different designs, some of em with scars other places on the face.

-Shanks-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U_U
As we said before, you can't open a damaged eye. Its not like hes Kakashi who got a brand new eye placed in there after he got slashed. He got it during the time-skip(most likely because of Mihawk's training). No, Oda is too creative to do something so Naruto-ish with making your "eye open up and have powers". Its not like Mihawk gave him a Hawk-eye or something >.>
I don't know about that, but deep inside I think he did get one of Mihawk's eyes. Maybe it is because I would like to see something like that so much U_U

It has something to do on why your won't reply to our fight.
LMAO