[Theory] Zoro will have kaido's evil fruit..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

Zoro will have kaido's evil fruit..

You must be registered to see images

should i consider this as forshadow???????.. :

yes i should!!!!!!!!!! :

there a big chance that zoro will have kaido's mitycal Zoan type evil fruit..or at least he will be ofered to eat it and then might refuse..

but for this to happen there 2 crucial conditions :

1st -kaido has to die....like even kaido himself got sick and tired of live and living...he wish he die...probably zoro or luffy will do him tis favor..kaido will even be gratefull to them..

2-Zoro has to accept eating tis evil fruit : I like Zoro's pride but also i like his humblness...zoro just wanna be teh strongest swordsmen...he dont wanna be teh strongest pirate...or pirate of kings...he never show interest in wanting evil fruits...

so if zoro eat kaido's (or any other ) evil fruit he might lose bit of his pride and honesty as a swordsmen...yess!!!...BUT!!!! ...I SAY BUT!!!!!...if circumenstences demand..if urgency demand zoro to eat evil fruit then there no shame to eat it zoro... go for it bro...mission priority is to save teh world..teh great sea war is coming...just eat that damn evil fruit and feel no shame...

no just imagine how strong will zoro be if he eat kaido's evil fruit....

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i--------------->.

Zoro will have kaido's evil fruit..

should i consider this as forshadow???????.. :

yes i should!!!!!!!!!! :

there a big chance that zoro will have kaido's mitycal Zoan type evil fruit..or at least he will be ofered to eat it and then might refuse..

but for this to happen there 2 crucial conditions :

1st -kaido has to die....like even kaido himself got sick and tired of live and living...he wish he die...probably zoro or luffy will do him tis favor..kaido will even be gratefull to them..

2-Zoro has to accept eating tis evil fruit : I like Zoro's pride but also i like his humblness...zoro just wanna be teh strongest swordsmen...he dont wanna be teh strongest pirate...or pirate of kings...he never show interest in wanting evil fruits...

so if zoro eat kaido's (or any other ) evil fruit he might lose bit of his pride and honesty as a swordsmen...yess!!!...BUT!!!! ...I SAY BUT!!!!!...if circumenstences demand..if urgency demand zoro to eat evil fruit then there no shame to eat it zoro... go for it bro...mission priority is to save teh world..teh great sea war is coming...just eat that damn evil fruit and feel no shame...

no just imagine how strong will zoro be if he eat kaido's evil fruit....
wow are you feeling alright? no flu like symptoms?

Reactions: Hunty