Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pre-timeskip Zoro got slashed (and basically stabbed with the small sword) by Mihawk.. STILL he was strong enough to leave the fight (against the strongest swordsman) without a scratch on the back!

Whitebeard on the other hand got stabbed by someone like Squardo, the sword came out of his back so he has a scar on the back.

Just wanted to mention that.. do you think pre-timeskip Zoro would've beaten Whitebeard?

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Pre-timeskip Zoro got slashed (and basically stabbed with the small sword) by Mihawk.. STILL he was strong enough to leave the fight (against the strongest swordsman) without a scratch on the back!

Whitebeard on the other hand got stabbed by someone like Squardo, the sword came out of his back so he has a scar on the back.

Just wanted to mention that.. do you think pre-timeskip Zoro would've beaten Whitebeard?
Man shut the **** up.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scars on the back the narrator was talking about are the same scars Zoro talks about when he says "it's shameful to have scars on your back as a swordsman".

Those scars have nothing to do with scars you receive in battle. They're both talking about the scars you would receive if you would turn your back on an enemy and run from the fight. Something Whitebeard has never done in his entire life.

Reactions: MadaraReturns

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The scars on the back the narrator was talking about are the same scars Zoro talks about when he says "it's shameful to have scars on your back as a swordsman".

Those scars have nothing to do with scars you receive in battle. They're both talking about the scars you would receive if you would turn your back on an enemy and run from the fight. Something Whitebeard has never done in his entire life.
:unsure:

Reactions: MadaraReturns

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah I know the whole thread was a joke, but hey as if your enemy can see if the scar is from running away or just a fight? hahaha.. Zoro still has that 'never ran away' back

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as if your enemy can see if the scar is from running away or just a fight
My enemy would be interested and focused only on one thing, to kill me as soon as possible. The judges come later for him.

"On the battlefield, you never think what's next" - Solid Snake

Let alone if you think my enemy has that luxury and quality of time to make such trivial judges on my scars, or even care if I received them off-guard or trying to run away from fight.