Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers:
So this latest chapter is First time these two see each other in a month or so (right?)? Considering how zoro felt about ussop (when he disrespected puffy) how do you think this will play out? I mean they have more important things to deal with but yeah. I'm just excited because we haven't seen them together in a year or so (in our time). What do you guys think?
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:
Reactions: Erikhog

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers:
So this latest chapter is First time these two see each other in a month or so (right?)? Considering how zoro felt about ussop (when he disrespected puffy) how do you think this will play out? I mean they have more important things to deal with but yeah. I'm just excited because we haven't seen them together in a year or so (in our time). What do you guys think ?
Has Zoro heard/learned about the fight they had on WCI yet? I don't know that he has.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has Zoro heard/learned about the fight they had on WCI yet? I don't know that he has.
I think Zoro would understand that type of battle. If he was there he would probably let it unfold and accept the outcome. It's the duty of a captain to deal with that.

When Zoro was watching the Usopp duel he also said Chopper not to interfere.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think only Luffy, Nami and Sanji know about it and I doubt either of them will bring it up. Besides right now Zoro is pissed off at Orochi/Kaido so if he does indeed want to call out Sanji for leaving the crew then it will either happen after Wano or if he see's Big Mom and puts the blame on Sanji for her being in Wano.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was how he was talking about sanji... The only reason i don't think they will fight is solely because of wano and the situation they are in. Aside from that i def think there is a reason oda has been keeping them separated for almost 2 years (in our time)
You must be registered to see images

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has to be something extreme. Oda must know that there's serious hype about their reunion since they were separated so long. Imo, the only choices I believe he has are to make them fight alongside each other amazingly or just K.O. each other before anyone can interfere, so I'd just combine those two choices. Zoro and Sanji will clash with flashy & named attacks but the enemies around them will be caught up and damaged as collateral. Then someone catches their attention with a surprise(another enemy appearing, Orochi transforming, idk) forcing the two to focus on the goal again.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I just think they were both playing the gag of hating each other (or perhaps that he stole the spotlight)
Could be, just when he said Tonoyasu gave his life for our plan now you're... like what was he going to do in the situation? Not attack anyone? Don't lie to us lol. He would have had to fight anyway once saving Otoko what's it matter if Zoro threw a shot at Orochi?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could be, just when he said Tonoyasu gave his life for our plan now you're... like what was he going to do in the situation? Not attack anyone? Don't lie to us lol. He would have had to fight anyway once saving Otoko what's it matter if Zoro threw a shot at Orochi?
Actually I don't think so tbh with his move set. I mean look what he did to oven and that was when he didn't have a suit that turned him invisible...

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That it’s none of Zoro’s business is how I hope it goes. Luffy And Sanji already resolved it as captain and subordinate
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is obviously the “grab and dash” Type when it comes to this situation.