[Predictions] Zoro and Enma connection

Thelucifer333

Kin
69💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought this after chapter 953 was realised and after seeing Enma in Naruto they took soul of Hokage and hand of Orochimaru (notice soul), so what I am trying to say is even if Zoro takes Enma sword I thing he will fight with Big Mom(as she also uses sword of her own soul) (did something light up) And wait. When I was researching more about Enma I could something interesting about Enma

You must be registered to see images

Source-wiki

You can see about the talk about soul. Did your mind got blow?
Wait for next then:

You must be registered to see images

Source-wiki

Did you read "falling in love with beautiful dead woman" Zoro loves a dead girl and keeping promise of becoming world strongest swordman.

So my whole point is 'even if Zoro takes Enma sword I think he will fight against Big Mom'. And Enma sword has connection with Zoro. In fisherman island when he used one attack Zoro told 'it will chase till to Hell'. This might have been foreshadowed for so long.

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good analysis. kaido as we know so far already got a scar against enma. bt on the other hand BM is still yet to get one on her. her skin looks impenetrable much like kaido's too. so yh with kaido and BM alliance formed on latest chapter luffy and the alliance may have to fight deal with 2 emperors now. still hv no idea how this will go down though

Reactions: Thelucifer333

Thelucifer333

Kin
69💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good analysis. kaido as we know so far already got a scar against enma. bt on the other hand BM is still yet to get one on her. her skin looks impenetrable much like kaido's too. so yh with kaido and BM alliance formed on latest chapter luffy and the alliance may have to fight deal with 2 emperors now. still hv no idea how this will go down though
Yeah it's going to be interesting to see how will SH alliance and K-BM alliance fight goes

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it's going to be interesting to see how will SH alliance and K-BM alliance fight goes
they will surely need all the help then can get. still hope marco may somehow shows up in wano to help the allaince and surely they will need the help of strawhats grand fleet they formed after dressrosa.
BTW back on the enma topic.i still think its too soon for someone like zoro to cause a huge injury even with the help of enma against a yonko(may be on kaido or may be BM as u said). enma may be one of the 12 supreme swords bt still its a tool in the end.the user's haki plays a big part when cutting down a strong opponent. think abt it this way. if zoro can leave a huge scar on kaido with enma then wt do u think mihawk will do to kaido if he had enma? he will end kaido's carrier in one slash .bt we all know thats not how it works. bt in the end my deductions can be very wrong too. lets w8 and see

Reactions: Thelucifer333